amuck-landowner

Web design - need opinions

SrsX

Banned
I need opinions on the web design I'm creating.

The only thing I'm disliking atm is how I did the navbar. I think I'll tweek it some more.

B45r41L.png

6QQTn7R.png

Opinions?

Edit: Filled up section with random content.

MpWkKFt.png

Edit: More

iCWRhM8.png

Last edited by a moderator:

NodeBytes

Dedi Addict
I'll be honest, doesn't look very professional. It's a little cartoony. It may help to change the fonts and colors, the layout isn't all bad. Huge text isn't so needed.

Try using smaller sizes for the text as well as better fonts. Google has some great web fonts http://www.google.com/fonts.

Also, red can be used effectively on a site, it's just much harder to integrate well than some other colors.

tchen

Alignment and padding is extremely off.  Also the Company typeface clashes with the rest of the typefaces used.

XFS_Duke

XFuse Solutions, LLC
Verified Provider
Are you doing this as a hobby or for an actual web design provider website?

XFS_Duke

XFuse Solutions, LLC
Verified Provider
We have to be getting punk'd.. I mean... This looks like some 8 year old playing with Microsoft Paint.. I wanted to know if he was going to be doing this as a hobby or as an actual job or whatever.. lol... Apparently he needs to learn a lot more before doing this..

SrsX

Banned
First time using newer photoshop, was playing around with it. I never inteeded on making this a acutal website design - was just messing around on a boring afternoon.

amuck-landowner