amuck-landowner

Website Proofreading - $7

Status
Not open for further replies.

shovenose

Verified Provider
Having grammatical errors and "typos" on your website can turn away customers and lower the perceived quality of your service. This is where I can help. I'm proficient in English; after all, it's my primary language!

For the price of a Low End VPS, I'll check every public-facing page of your VPS/hosting company website and give you a complete list of corrections and suggestions.

I guarantee that I will catch almost everything. Nobody's perfect, including me, but I will put forth every effort to do the best of a job I can. That said, if I miss a typo I will not give you a refund - again, this is on a best effort basis.

I will get to all requests within 48 hours of receiving payment via a Verified PayPal account and email the report from my personal email address (a Hotmail account) to the email on the PayPal account. This will ensure you get the report you paid for.

If your website is unreasonably large or complicated or I'm too swamped with requests I'll let you know before you pay. That way there will no ridiculous expectations or delays.

Hope this can help some of the "hosting companies" that have websites riddled with horrible English and/or are run by people whose first language isn't English.

To "order" this just PM me. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

Mun

Never Forget
I is gud at the engrish and I thunk u wil bee grate 4 reeding over da websites of mine.

Yours trollfully, 

Mun

RiotSecurity

3lcd.jpg

Your version: If your website is unreasonable large

Correct Version: "If your website is unreasonably large"

Lee

Retired Staff
Verified Provider
Retired Staff
I can rip the shit out of your website for free, just post the link below and let's get started.

acd

Havin grammatical errors n' typos on yo' joint can turn away hustlas n' lower tha perceived qualitizzle of yo' service. This b' where I can help a brotha. I be proficient up in Gangsta; afta all, itz mah primary language!

For tha price of a dime bag, I be bout ta check every last muthafuckin public-facin page of yo' VPS/hostin company joint n' hit you wit a cold-ass list of erections n' suggestions.

I guarantee dat I'ma catch almost every last muthafuckin thang. But ain't nobodyz perfect, includin me yo, but I'ma put forth every last muthafuckin effort ta do tha dopest of a thang I can. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch. That holla'd, if I miss a typo I'ma not hit you wit a refund - again, dis is on a funky-ass dopest effort basis.

I'ma git ta all requests within 48 minutez of receivin payment via a Verified PizzlePal account n' email tha report from mah underground email address (by Hotmail, yo) ta tha email on tha PizzlePal account. That b' making sho' you git tha report you paid for.

If yo' joint is unreasonable big-ass or fucked up or I be too swamped wit requests I be bout ta let you know 'fore you pony up. That way there will no wack expectations or delays.

Hope dis can help a shitload of tha "hostin g-units" dat have joints riddled wit wack Gangsta and/or is run by playas what first language aint Gangsta.

To order dis just PM mah dirty ass. Thanks!
Your offer is tempting.

:)

HostUS-Alexander

Verified Provider
Having grammatical errors and "typos" on your website can turn away customers and lower the perceived quality of your service. This is where I can help. I'm proficient in English; after all, it's my primary language!

For the price of a Low End VPS, I'll check every public-facing page of your VPS/hosting company website and give you a complete list of corrections and suggestions.

I guarantee that I will catch almost everything. Nobody's perfect, including me, but I will put forth every effort to do the best of a job I can. That said, if I miss a typo I will not give you a refund - again, this is on a best effort basis.

I will get to all requests within 48 hours of receiving payment via a Verified PayPal account and email the report from my personal email address (a Hotmail account) to the email on the PayPal account. This will ensure you get the report you paid for.

If your website is unreasonable large or complicated or I'm too swamped with requests I'll let you know before you pay. That way there will no ridiculous expectations or delays.

Hope this can help some of the "hosting companies" that have websites riddled with horrible English and/or are run by people whose first language isn't English.

To "order" this just PM me. Thanks!
Is this a piss take?

Status
Not open for further replies.
amuck-landowner