amuck-landowner

What are you listening to right now?

HalfEatenPie

The Irrational One
Retired Staff
Erm...

So...  I live with a bunch of rednecks, and they're some of my best friends.

Lets just say, some of their country music taste has started getting into me. 

HalfEatenPie

The Irrational One
Retired Staff
Oh yeah bluegrass is also pretty damn good.  There are local bluegrass bands around here (Central PA) and they play some pretty awesome gigs. 

Besides for that I also listen to a ton of ska.  

D. Strout

Resident IPv6 Proponent
I am listening to the white noise created by a laptop fan and the fan of the cooling stand it's on. I can't wait to get a new laptop. Also the keys on this keyboard - they're pretty loud.

notFound

Don't take me seriously!
Verified Provider
Darn dubstep addicts, anyway if I listed my music preference I'd give my identity away (and the fact that no one will care), not that it's hard to guess who I am. ;)

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Some good musical tastes on here.  Surprised.

Neil Young is a cool fellow.  Like his very old stuff. Bluegrass = great stuff.  I like Americana with real story telling.

Just turned down a local jazz station from a city far away :)  

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Some good musical tastes on here.  Surprised.

Neil Young is a cool fellow.  Like his very old stuff. Bluegrass = great stuff.  I like Americana with real story telling.

Just turned down a local jazz station from a city far away :)

Ah, I'm listening to some Neil young right now actually. Next on the playlist is some old Townes Van Zandt (Snake Mountain Blues) followed by a Doc Watson song (Walk on boy).

It's one of them nights.

Though during the day I seem to listen to a lot more 'up beat' indie to keep me moving.

Last edited by a moderator:

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
I am a fan of mellow, soulfoul music during the dark of night.  Daytime, indeed more upbeat tunes.  Although, lately, I've been listening to plenty of spoken word, news, shows, podcasts.

mikho

Not to be taken seriously, ever!
The sound of my computer, I was about to go to bed but found this place :)

amuck-landowner