amuck-landowner

What can I buy for exactly $8.03?

D. Strout

Resident IPv6 Proponent
I found an old prepaid AMEX gift card today left over from a mail in rebate a while back. I checked the balance, and it has exactly $8.03 on it. Any suggestions? Tech goodies or the like are great. I know I could buy credit at one of my VPS providers, but I'd love to get some sort of physical item.

DomainBop

Dormant VPSB Pathogen
5 #winning stickers ($1.50 each) and a 1st class postage stamp ($0.49)  =$7.99

Last edited by a moderator:

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
You can give me the money and I'll find a good use for it! ;)
But he wants something physical product wise....  all those e-goods don't look appealing around the office...  have to print out receipts and mount them in frames and make altars to your money long gone... to make the services ahhh tangible goods.

SkylarM

Verified Provider
But he wants something physical product wise....  all those e-goods don't look appealing around the office...  have to print out receipts and mount them in frames and make altars to your money long gone... to make the services ahhh tangible goods.
Has nothing to do with buying anything, he isn't getting credit, I just wanted it ;)

ChrisM

Cocktail Enthusiast
Verified Provider
7 baby gold fish and a small bottle of goldfish good at Petco/petsmart. 

pcan

Go to Amazon and search for "10 Neodynium Magnets 1/2 x 1/8 inch Disk N48", currently at $7.89. A fun and useful small item. Keep away from children!

As alternative, when I have to pad a order I usually add a SD card or USB memory stick. They are always useful.

KuJoe

Verified Provider
PM me your address and the AMEX card number to cover shipping and I'll send you a surprise box of tech randomness guaranteed to exceed $10 in value. :)

amuck-landowner