amuck-landowner

What did you buy for Black Friday?

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
For those of you who risked your lives in the stores today, what did you buy today? What about great online deals?

Me? I left my house for 20 minutes earlier to get a donut. I don't think that counts. :)

mitgib

Verified Provider
For those of you who risked your lives in the stores today, what did you buy today? What about great online deals?

Me? I left my house for 20 minutes earlier to get a donut. I don't think that counts. :)
I renewed my ad for another year here, now I am wore out from all this shopping

Kadar

Verified Provider
I bought a year of antivirus at Walmart after work last night. A few books for my kids and a few ps4 games on bestbuy.com with an extra 20% off with reward zone silver elite plus or whatever its called now.

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
I bought a Bushmaster Carbon-15 at Dunhams at midnight.

plifRKK.jpgEdxmVmu.jpg

Nice!

I don't like posting photos of my stuff online, but I am building a new AR15 soon. :) Going to get a polished lower, and when I am done it'll look something like this:

AR-15%25281%2529.png

Though I may wait until I replace my daily carry piece with something more practical first. :)

How's it shoot?

Last edited by a moderator:

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
I went out on Thanksgiving.  Did my renewed holiday habit of venturing to an Asian buffet :)

Luckily we finally lured an Indian restaurant to the region.

After that, went to stock up on seasonal supplies at a discount retailer.   More blankets, slippers, etc. with some food stuffs thrown in.

No big discounts beyond the normal discount pricing and it was absolutely empty. :)  

ChrisM

Cocktail Enthusiast
Verified Provider
Did you get a discount on that killer or what?

Nice gun :)
Thank you!

Original price was $899 I got it for $649 + a $50 gift card with a form to fill out and mail in to get a free cleaning kit and 3 extra magazines. 

Kakashi

Verified Provider
Black Friday isn't as big here in the UK although it's growing. 

Bought some nappies... lots and lots of nappies.

KuJoe

Verified Provider
I woke up at midnight, got dressed, then spent the night coding our SolusVM replacement. Hope to have clients testing it by the end of the weekend. :)

I'm a giver not a spender.

texteditor

Premium Buffalo-based Hosting
I woke up at midnight, got dressed, then spent the night coding our SolusVM replacement. Hope to have clients testing it by the end of the weekend. :)

I'm a giver not a spender.
People would trample you for a decent SolusVM replacement nonetheless.

ConnerCG

Nada, zip, zilch -- went into work and am staying well clear of the craziness.

I did renew two deals with providers from last Black Friday, and took at stab at the $25 Digital Ocean matching credit for deposit.

meh

KuJoe

Verified Provider
$17.48 on Steam, it would have been more but I had to renew my CrashPlan+ service this week so I missed out on some games I wanted yesterday. :(

amuck-landowner