amuck-landowner

What do YOU use to monitor your servers?

ocitysolutions

Verified Provider
We use Observium internally and have used Pingdom in the past. Pingdoms pricing stopped making sense for our use of the platform so we have stopped using it; although we have a custom coded checker in the works.

nunim

VPS Junkie
Since my free year of Pingdom ran out I've been using my own system(distributed over 5 LEB's to reduce the chance of a false positive), vnstat for bandwidth monitoring and UptimeRobot, so far so good :)  I would like to try Observium but I could never be bothered to set it up.  I'm working on a new PHP/SSH based monitor to be able to monitor all my resources in one place without using a lot of resources.

spry

Server Density & StatusCake.

Test driving NodePing (15-day Trial). So far, I'm pleased with the service.

Raymii

Raymii, I love your site man...lots of good info!

By the way, the posted link is not working due to the SSL configuration.
I've heard that a few times the last week but nothing has changed in my configuration. What browser/OS are you using?

tonyg

I've heard that a few times the last week but nothing has changed in my configuration. What browser/OS are you using?
CentOS 6.3 with Firefox 17.0.9

Edit: I see you fixed the issue...it's working now.

Last edited by a moderator:

365Networks

Observium works well for us. We have modified it slightly to fit our needs a bit better. We utilize UptimeRobot for a secondary ping/port check which has worked to our needs so far. NodePing is also great!

barryherne

I use the solution called Anturis to monitor my servers. It works nice and I don't have pay a lot for it which makes me really happy.

amuck-landowner