amuck-landowner

What else does everyone do?

KuJoe

Verified Provider
Are you Jay or Silent Bob? Wait that was a convenience store never mind.....
You're thinking of Randall, he "worked" in the video store. Dante worked in the Quick Stop while Jay and Silent Bob sold weed (or firecrackers if you wanted the cartoon series) out front.

Last edited by a moderator:

AuroraZero

You're thinking of Randall, he "worked" in the video store. Dante worked in the Quick Stop while Jay and Silent Bob sold weed (or firecrackers if you wanted the cartoon series) out front.
Yeah you are correct thank you for the refresher. Been so long since I have watched either of those my old brain forgets things. Maybe I have been smoking some of their weed on the side as well just to keep it on topic as something else I do lol.

Full-time software developer at a not so small company, but I am thinking of going back to school next year. I recently got accepted by a some university in Canada and I am currently working on getting a scholarship to make it possible.

HalfEatenPie

The Irrational One
Retired Staff

I work in sales forecasting. I manage a $2.5B forecast across 20,000 items and 300 locations. I have no ties to a VPS company. I just like them!

Haha.  I work as a researcher (Graduate Student level though) in hydrologic forecasting (in addition to a few other research topics). Part of my work involves working with linux systems and running simulation models.  I work for Catalyst whenever there's breaks in between, but yeah. 

I doubt your forecasting and my forecasting are the same haha.  

mikho

Not to be taken seriously, ever!
You can call me a whore who sells my time and knowledge to whoever pays me enough.

AThomasHowe

Yeah you are correct thank you for the refresher. Been so long since I have watched either of those my old brain forgets things. Maybe I have been smoking some of their weed on the side as well just to keep it on topic as something else I do lol.
I'm giving you VPSBoard community service... you're ordered to watch Mallrats or Dogma with immediate effect. :)

amuck-landowner