What EU web hosts do you know?

Discussion in 'Hosting Talk & Reviews' started by Orestock, Mar 13, 2019.

1. Orestock

Orestock Member

Oct 16, 2014
    I need help to choose reliable host in Europe along with helpful techs.
    I found Hostunmetered.net - their Unmetered servers look quite good.
    What host in Europe is better? And why?

2. Droway

Droway Member

Aug 1, 2013
    QHoster.com and hosting.uk are the most reliable hosting providers in Europe.
    They are fast, reliable, friendly and offer outstanding services at modest rates.

3. Derossi

Derossi Member

Jun 28, 2017
    #vpsboard on freenode
    It's truly amazing how inexpensive yet fast and reliable Hostunmetered.net guys are.
    They offer any time money back guarantee, so you will lose nothing at all, guys. I recommend this decent web host.

The price for their London Unmetered servers is great.

4. vikmanager

vikmanager Member

Sep 30, 2017
    Also i think you need to pay your attention to vikhost.com. You can choose diffenet hosting locations in Europe, you can rent servers with low rate and 1 Gbps connection.

5. Mrejkin

Mrejkin Member

Dec 2, 2014
    The Staff of Hostunmetered.net has always provided Stellar customer service.
    I know that it has 10 times if not more than this amount to maintain. I have high marks for this hosting provider.
    I have 3 Domains and 4 hosted sites with this provider.

6. Kostoprav

Kostoprav Member

May 17, 2017
    #vpsboard on freenode
    I've had outages, but nothing too long. I was down for over an hour once, but Hostunmetered.net team kept me informed about what was going on.
    The price is right for personal and small business needs and the customer service representatives are helpful.
    They are no longer very cheap, recommended!

7. Charmaine

Charmaine Member

May 22, 2017
    Just want to say that asvhost.com and libertyvps.net are considered to be the best European hosting providers whose services are widely used in the IT industry.
    They know what they're doing and they're nice about it when you don't have a clue.