amuck-landowner

what happens when you're at a library with free wifi and a laptop

RTGHM

So, at this library here, decided to kill some time, been about 25 min now, won $55 just for fun while betting btc. Started at $5, profited $50.

Now, that's a good waste of 30 minutes, now it's time to go home.

RTGHM

mtwiscool?
lmao that kids just fucking retarded. the whole story is i drove a friend to library to get a book, but he wanted to read some of it, so i decided to fuck around with free wifi

Last edited by a moderator:

raindog308

vpsBoard Premium Member
lmao that kids just fucking retarded. the whole story is i drove a friend to library to get a book, but he wanted to read some of it, so i decided to fuck around with free wifi
I'm thinking the library part of this really has nothing to do with the rest of the story.

Executive summary: someone won $50 on the Internet.

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Ah man, I was hoping this would be an interesting thread about public wifi networking, what happens to your connection when you're using it, etc. A bit disappointed.

trewq

Verified Provider
Ah man, I was hoping this would be an interesting thread about public wifi networking, what happens to your connection when you're using it, etc. A bit disappointed.
We've become accustomed to quality content ;)

fixidixi

Well to anwser the question: that happens to me a lot: the library is a place where i usually go to study as there is lots of space to sit down, put your laptop in front of you and 3-4 books you need to check out and ..well study.. if ive got a question i havent found an anwser in any of the books then do a quick search on the net, if that isnt enough then i can still ask someone around me as most of the ppl are doing the same as i :p.. mostly havin a few friends around..

when the library is about to close we pack up, grab some beers what ever then go home, next day its all over again..

TekStorm - Walter

Yeah, you must be at a library that doesnt have restrictions, all the libraries i have hit has restrictions. I guess people have abused them to much. So anyrthing they think will be harmful is blocked,

amuck-landowner