amuck-landowner

What providers do you use?

The only VPS provider I currently use is Ramnode in Seattle. I have no complaints whatsoever with it at the moment and it -- a 256 MB KVM SSD-Cached VPS -- is currently sufficient for my needs. 

JDiggity

Right now we only use our own.  With the 3 location and adding more no need for anybody elses.  I did have one of jack's vps's a while back and it was alright.

ihatetonyy

A wide cross-section of providers.

Catalyst, NodeDeploy, ServerDragon, BlueVM, BuyVM, ChicagoVPS, Hostigation, RAMNode, RAMHost.

They're all "production" but I've got the stuff that I can't have go down at Catalyst.

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Currently hosting this over at RocketVPS, but going to give our buddies over at BuyVM a chance to host vpsBoard. Offload the DB for $1/mo and have them filter out that nasty bulk traffic that I am sure to come our way once people start getting mad that this has turned into the new hangout. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

mikho

Not to be taken seriously, ever!
I've recently cut down on the number of servers that I had, here is what I have at the moment (in no particular order)

* Innohosting

* Prometeus

* BlueVm

* GetKVM

* ServerDragon (former securedragon)

* IPXCore

* miniVPS

Some of these are not in use at the moment and when subscription ends they will die. :(

ryanarp

Catalyst Host
Verified Provider
I use RamNode, BuyVM, Leaseweb, FlipHost, QPS, Incero, Wholesale Internet, and there might be a few others out there. 

Shados

Professional Snake Miner
I've had a 512/1024MB Linode since 2009 or so (not exactly low-end price, but their recent upgrades have at least gotten them closer :p), had a Catalyst vps with an unmetered line running a Tor node for a while, currently have a 512MB KVM SSD-cached RamNode, a 2/4GB OpenVZ node with crissic.net (lets hope they do better than their last attempt at being a VPS host, node itself is pretty nice), and 24GB Dual L5420 dedicated box with Versaweb from this LEB offer a while back.

I've got some credit with DigitalOcean that I'm still figuring out what to use on, and I'm planning on setting up some backup nodes (probably first one going to backupsy).

elusus83

At this very moment I have BuyVM x3, RamNode x3, Hostigation x1, I also like to get into recent deals and try out other providers.

maxexcloo

Currently I use Hostigation (Tim's been doing an awesome job!) for my personal server, EGI Hosting for my file server and Flexible Gaming for my game servers :)

Ivan

Verified Provider
Currently have one from Waveride (Edis), though I'm probaly going to move over to BuyVM (even though you can get much higher RAM, like 4GB for 5 Euros a month from Waveride compared to BuyVM for a cheaper price), since Waveride's servers are in the Europe and I want one that has good ping to Southeast Asia. 

BuyVM's good reviews and good rep really made me want one from them, and not to mention the beautiful looking Stallion 2 that I'm looking forward to.

Soon...

iKeyZ

I use MiniVPS for my main provider, and have done for quite a while now, for other smaller bits I use BuyVM, Audefy and Edis.

wlanboy

Content Contributer
My current providers:

• RamNode
  • SecureDragon
  • IPXcore
  • BuyVM
  • FlipHost
  • BlueVM
Still waiting for a good offer from:

• NodeDeploy
  • [some provider in NL]

bfj

Right now:

14 x BuyVM

1 x BudgetVM

1 x OVH (Dedicated)

In the past:

1 x Hostigation ATL (Had planned DNS server but never got around to it so cancelled)

1 x BlueVM (got tired of the address changes)

1 x ChicagoVPS (prior to the 2GB madness cancelled once my performance went to shit)

1 x VooServers (Won a free VPS for a year, was a great server just pricey).

1 x virtualmacosx (Needed to develop an iPhone app at $15/month cheaper than buying a mac)

1 x CIHost (Dedicated, cancelled due to price. Bought this back in 2003)

Reece-DM

Verified Provider
Don't play with VPS' so only got a few for personal use:

- Atlantic.net (Couldn't resist the free credit)

- KnownSRV.com / My main EU VPS
- LimeHost.ro / Romanian VPS using as a reverse proxy

I've used the likes of EDIS, BuyVM before just for playing about.

The Dedicated server arsenal =)

- Nforce / Netherlands
- Leaseweb / Netherlands
- Enotch / USA, Got a lovely L5520 72GB RAM from them cheap :p

Got a few more scattered about but those are my main host'

:)

fatboy

Right now:

15 x BuyVM

1 x BudgetVM

1 x OVH (Dedicated)

In the past:

1 x Hostigation ATL (Had planned DNS server but never got around to it so cancelled)

1 x BlueVM (got tired of the address changes)

1 x ChicagoVPS (prior to the 2GB madness cancelled once my performance went to shit)

1 x VooServers (Won a free VPS for a year, was a great server just pricey).

1 x virtualmacosx (Needed to develop an iPhone app at $15/month cheaper than buying a mac)

1 x CIHost (Dedicated, cancelled due to price. Bought this back in 2003)

Holy crap thats a lot of servers!

I currently have:

2 x Heroic VPS (1 was a freebie!)

1 x DotVPS

1 x ChicagoVPS ($2 offer - VPN)

amuck-landowner