amuck-landowner

What solution to virtualize its own infrastructure ?

kenshimdev

Hi,

I'm looking for a solution as SolusVM or Proxmox for reselling VPS.
What is the best solution and is it that there are others ?

PS : I use WHMCS :)

Thank you in advance
Kenshimdev'

kenshimdev

Hello,

First of all, thank you.
So you advise me to use proxmox? If so, what is the difference between VPS and CLOUD version of the module that you sent me?

Thanks ;)

HalfEatenPie

The Irrational One
Retired Staff
They have it written on their site.  You can read it.

tldr: if I recall correctly, one is just VPS, whereas the other one you buy resources and then can create and destroy containers within proper parameters on demand.  

kenshimdev

They have it written on their site.  You can read it.

tldr: if I recall correctly, one is just VPS, whereas the other one you buy resources and then can create and destroy containers within proper parameters on demand.  

Thank you for your response, I obviously saw that it was written on their website but being French, I wanted to make sure I understood :)

HalfEatenPie

The Irrational One
Retired Staff
Thank you for your response, I obviously saw that it was written on their website but being French, I wanted to make sure I understood :)

Not a problem.  Best of luck.  I didn't recall for sure and was simply remembering from memory, so I'd suggest double check what I remember. 

Shoaib_A

Virtualizor can be another option for you. It is easier to manage & has more features tham most of its competitors. Although it does have lot of bugs but Virtualizor team keeps fixing them regularly. Proxmox is also good but I will recommend it only if you can hire someone skilled enough to make you a good WHMCS module.

amuck-landowner