amuck-landowner

What's for Lunch?

Aldryic C'boas

The Pony
Long hours this week, so I picked up some smoked sausage and ground chuck for simple/quick meals.  Been reading about keto bread - might give that a try after this weekend, see if its any good.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Long hours this week, so I picked up some smoked sausage and ground chuck for simple/quick meals.  Been reading about keto bread - might give that a try after this weekend, see if its any good.
Tell us more about the keto bread... What are they using to make such?

Coastercraze

Top Thrill
Verified Provider
Had a platter from Sheetz with two fish, chicken strips, onion rings, and Mac n cheese. Faygo Candy Apple as a drink.

TekStorm - Walter

Damn, I wish i can have some of what you guys have been talking about here, i am just stuck with pizza. Dont get me wrong pizza is awesome, but i would love an inch thick steak bbqed with mushrooms and onions and grilled veggies. that would make my day.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
I ate too much stomach paste today (straight bad-like carbs).   I try to stick to minimal eating and lots of supplements and beverages usually.

Just ate a cobbler made fresh out of goji berries.

Drank a ton of mint tea made from mint plucked fresh from my gardens.  Too cold for much yet, but mint is raising up all over and I am glad for that.  Can't get enough mint.

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Had another steak and egg lunch today. These $5 8oz steaks I've been buying from 'Rulers' (Kroger brand store, sort of like Aldis) are great. One of those and 3 or 4 eggs and you've got a meal. Out of avocado and salad mix, so no sides today.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Artisian Ginger Ale (real ginger for real) + my health food drink + fresh lemonade + apple cider (adult version)... that was my lunch.

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
They have this Mexican food truck in town that has some really good burritos.

lRhfru1.jpg

This is what a $6 burrito looks like, massive:

NIl74C9.jpg

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Was out and about running errands earlier on a empty stomach. Stopped and brought home Subway. Haven't had Subway at all this year since I was previously on a low-carb diet... Oh how I missed Subway.

Need to get back on the keto diet though. Was doing great for 3 months then had Easter dinner at my Mom's and ate a lot of food I shouldn't have and decided I'd take a break and start back up again... -_-

al3xt

Verified Provider
i had snickers for lunch today.

Paper wrap says 'Hungry? Grab a Snickers!'

Last edited by a moderator:
amuck-landowner