amuck-landowner

What's happening at 24khost?

libro22

Hi guys,

I've been busy lately so I'm not up-to-date with what's going on in the industry. May I know if you have information with what's happening at 24khost lately? Their main page seems to be empty but I can login to my billing portal.

Have their been any management transition, server changes or any changes at all?

Should there be something I should be aware of, or be careful of?

Thanks! 

Hassan

Verified Provider
Hi guys,

I've been busy lately so I'm not up-to-date with what's going on in the industry. May I know if you have information with what's happening at 24khost lately? Their main page seems to be empty but I can login to my billing portal.

Have their been any management transition, server changes or any changes at all?

Should there be something I should be aware of, or be careful of?

Thanks!
I was actually just wondering that a little while ago, I know they had an issue with their Wordpress getting hacked earlier this month but I mean I thought it was solved.

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
I think the issue was that they were planning on expanding, the owner purchased new hardware, something happened, so he can't expand right now. Clients still have services and the brand is still self-sustainable (not costing the owner money). He also works two other jobs, so isn't around as much.

That's what I've gathered.

amuck-landowner