amuck-landowner

Which other location would you like to see

DomainBop

Dormant VPSB Pathogen
NYC/NJ and all the locations in your first post (except for Fairfax,CA which I hope isn't Comcast business...) have a lot of competition.

Here's a few with less competition and all places have DCs that are fairly reasonable (with the exception of maybe Boston unless you go to Somerville):

Baltimore

Boston

Columbus, OH

Philadelphia

How do you feel about Ubiquity Dedicated Servers?
the first choice in the US for all the scumbags who run spamming operations (both email and comment spam) and anyone who runs a botnet.  Europe has Ecatel, the US has Ubiquity/Nobistech.

shovenose

Verified Provider
No, it's not going to be Comcast business class. Thanks for asking.

I've decided  just do Atlanta to start and then move to Kansas City. When business really gets hopping I'll get the ball rolling to do VPS and Dedicated in Fairfax. Probably will actually be in San Rafael not Fairfax there are two buildings there - one perfect for an office and one perfect for a datacenter and they are close to each other. But that's down the road. Everything I'm doing now is leading up the the ShoveDC (will not be named as such, but easy to refer to that way).

Last edited by a moderator:

shovenose

Verified Provider
I'd be up for colo'ing some gear in Fairfax, which came up on one of your other threads.
PM me if you're really interested. It's still a work in progress and it will be some months. 

All gear (whether colod or rented) would get moved to the permanent facility when it happens, in Fairfax or San Rafael.

amuck-landowner