amuck-landowner

WHMCS - finally a positive move

kaniini

Beware the bunny-rabbit!
Verified Provider
Haha, sounds more like they want to have him arrested. Lure him into providing contact details or meeting in person.
Arrested for what, exactly?  Posting 0day, while anti-social, isn't illegal.

RiotSecurity

WHMCS has until November 31st to restore my confidence,if not then I'll cut my losses and pull the trigger on Blesta which we've already done a successful import to and could make it live now but I'm giving WHMCS another chance in hopes of salvaging all of the work I've already done.
I enjoy Blesta 3, due to the multiple company support personally.

Also due to the fact, they actually care(or do a very good act of caring) about the software, unlike WHMCS.

Last edited by a moderator:

KuJoe

Verified Provider
I enjoy Blesta 3, due to the multiple company support personally.

Also due to the fact, they actually care(or do a very good act of caring) about the software, unlike WHMCS.
I like it a lot based on the demo we have installed but there are a lot of factors involved and it would be a lot better for us financially to stick with WHMCS.

ShardHost

Verified Provider
WHMCS has until November 31st to restore my confidence,if not then I'll cut my losses and pull the trigger on Blesta which we've already done a successful import to and could make it live now but I'm giving WHMCS another chance in hopes of salvaging all of the work I've already done.
How long did your Blesta import take?

amuck-landowner