amuck-landowner

WHMCS Module looking for beta testers - Crypty / Privcee

Status
Not open for further replies.

SrsX

Banned
So, in light of all these hacks, I've "hacked" around WHMCS, modified a bunch of settings and files to write an amazing module, called Crypty/Privcee, it overrights the default registration system, along with client updating, etc. and encrypts all the data. Using a key you assign yourself(in configuration file), you can quickly encrypt all customers information, including but not limited to: Name, Address, Postcode/State/City, Email, etc.

We're searching for beta testers, if you're interested please let me know, I only listed a few features.

Images (note: email left un-encrypted till I modify the login system):

gN91GCF.png

5fzt38K.png

YP3IYpR.png

Hope you enjoy, please let me know suggestions, etc. I plan on encrypting tickets also, along with invoices and emails.

Todo: Make readable from admin panel.

yolo

Long time ago my friend. There is a lot better updated code, that was just some testing. Also, "anywhere near my code" - have you seen WHMCS's code? *facepalms*
But that code I posted is less than a month old. So how is that long time ago?

WebSearchingPro

VPS Peddler
Verified Provider
So it essentially makes all user data anonymous to the staff? That could be a problem since alot of our fraud identification is manual. 

Last edited by a moderator:

SrsX

Banned
So, for matter of clarification here...

"Using a key you assign yourself(in configuration file)"

If, the server was compromised and the that config file was swiped, what would prevent decryption of everything?
yes, I am working on a solution to that right now.... or at least attempting to.

So it essentially makes all user data anonymous to the staff? That could be a problem since alot of our fraud identification is manual. 
No, it decrypts it in the admin panel for staff. I'll update screenshots later.

Edit: here you go.

9qr8j8x.png

SrsX

Banned
So, for matter of clarification here...

"Using a key you assign yourself(in configuration file)"

If, the server was compromised and the that config file was swiped, what would prevent decryption of everything?
As I just messaged you, if someone has the ability to access all your raw files, no amount of encryption will save you. This is more for SQLi attacks, etc. It wasn't really designed to help secure if you're hit with something like LFI.

Bullshit, this is fucking just base64_encode and serialize essentially?
You'd be 99% incorrect, except for the base64 part, the output is base64 but there is more on the inside.

GIANT_CRAB

As I just messaged you, if someone has the ability to access all your raw files, no amount of encryption will save you. This is more for SQLi attacks, etc. It wasn't really designed to help secure if you're hit with something like LFI.

You'd be 99% incorrect, except for the base64 part, the output is base64 but there is more on the inside.
No, I am 100% correct.

You don't even know what you're doing.

SrsX

Banned
No, I am 100% correct.

You don't even know what you're doing.
Actually, you're 99% incorrect.

I love it how you're assuming you know what you're talking about and doing, but if you actually want to look at the code so you can be proven incorrect you're more than welcome to PM me.

However, I'm going to assume you're one of those people whos butt will be sore when proven wrong.

GIANT_CRAB

Actually, you're 99% incorrect.

I love it how you're assuming you know what you're talking about and doing, but if you actually want to look at the code so you can be proven incorrect you're more than welcome to PM me.

However, I'm going to assume you're one of those people whos butt will be sore when proven wrong.
Let me guess, PHP 5.5's new function: password_verify?

Dude, there's no way it can be ENCRYPTED when its just HASHED or basecode64.

Encryption is supposed to be slow and never possible to decrypt.

SrsX

Banned
Let me guess, PHP 5.5's new function: password_verify?

Dude, there's no way it can be ENCRYPTED when its just HASHED or basecode64.

Encryption is supposed to be slow and never possible to decrypt.
"Encryption is supposed to be slow and never possible to decrypt."

Where'd you get your facts from. Also it's not password_verify :).

"Ioncube encrypter.... ioncube decrypter"

Such encryption, very hard, wowe.

GIANT_CRAB

"Encryption is supposed to be slow and never possible to decrypt."

Where'd you get your facts from. Also it's not password_verify :).

"Ioncube encrypter.... ioncube decrypter"

Such encryption, very hard, wowe.
Ioncube code obfuscater, not encrypter or decrypter in any way.

You don't even know the difference between encryption and hash.

SrsX

Banned
Ioncube code obfuscater, not encrypter or decrypter in any way.

You don't even know the difference between encryption and hash.
OK, thats why I've been paid over $500 from WHMCS alone for reporting vulnerabilities.

It's all good, I'll just not report the next major one I find and go into your business and take the database.

GIANT_CRAB

OK, dats y ive been paid over $500 from WHMCS alone for leborting vulnerabilities. :DDDDD

It's all good, ill just not lebort the next major one I find and go into your business and take the database. XDDD
$500 hell note

kaniini

Beware the bunny-rabbit!
Verified Provider
OK, thats why I've been paid over $500 from WHMCS alone for reporting vulnerabilities.

It's all good, I'll just not report the next major one I find and go into your business and take the database.
What vulnerabilities exactly did you report because everyone else I know hasn't gotten jack from that bounty program.

Status
Not open for further replies.
amuck-landowner