amuck-landowner

WHMCS Security Patch

Damian

Verified Provider
Indeed, they really need to cut off the older versions and concentrate on maintaining a single version. It might alienate some of the companies still using the archaic versions, but gotta move on eventually...

coreyman

Verified Provider
Indeed, they really need to cut off the older versions and concentrate on maintaining a single version. It might alienate some of the companies still using the archaic versions, but gotta move on eventually...
Yea it creates a lot of extra work for their dev team that could be used towards new features.

KuJoe

Verified Provider
They actually have EOL dates now, which is really nice since I now have an exact deadline for getting Blesta up and running since 5.2.x scares the bajesus out of me.

KuJoe

Verified Provider
Why is it scaring you? :)
Because of threads like this. I've never had a bad upgrade with WHMCS before but I read about people upgrading 5.2.x and their order forms breaking or they get blank pages or something like that.

mikho

Not to be taken seriously, ever!
Because of threads like this. I've never had a bad upgrade with WHMCS before but I read about people upgrading 5.2.x and their order forms breaking or they get blank pages or something like that.
Wasn't it because people didn't clear their cache directory? Or some of the cases ?

amuck-landowner