amuck-landowner

WHMCS Two Factor Authentication

tragic

Verified Provider
Any other providers have this enabled for your clients? Are they using it? Just some curiosity that popped into my head.

KuJoe

Verified Provider
We just recently upgraded to 5.2 and as soon as we did I enabled the Time Based Token module. I don't know if any clients are using it yet because we haven't sent out any e-mail or posted anything regarding it yet but we hope to have an announcement e-mail going out in the very near future for other things we want clients to test.

GoodHosting

We have a similar system to the 2Factor built in on the back-end for our Administrators and Technical staff, but we do not require our clients use this system.

MCH-Phil

Verified Provider
I use it, I'd hope my customers are also. Might need to give the feature more exposure though.

AMDbuilder

Verified Provider
We started using it (Google Authenticator w/ SMS) via third-party addon some time ago, with all back-end staff required to use it.  We don't have any clients using it at the moment, however it was never announced as being available for use.

JohnSH

I strongly recommend using 2Factor Authentication. Especially for a program like WHMCS. 

Google Authenticator would be the best for that for sure. 

HostSailor

Verified Provider
It's a great feature for admins, for clients it would be a pain though, might give it a try.

SkylarM

Verified Provider
We added it just because. Don't think customers use it though. It's a bit obscure to find.

amuck-landowner