Wordpress web hosting in India?

Discussion in 'Hosting Talk & Reviews' started by Orestock, Aug 22, 2018.

1. Orestock

Orestock Member

Oct 16, 2014
    Requirements:
    - 20 gbs of disk space, - 1 tb of bandwidth, - Linux, - 24/7 customer support
    I am considering Hostnamaste.com to get Wordpress web hosting packages.
    What do you know about them? What host would you choose? And why?

2. HostNamaste

HostNamaste New Member

Aug 26, 2018
    #hostnamaste
    Hi @Orestock

Thanks for asking about us. We are glad to have you as our customer. We offers the best-in-class fast SSD shared and reseller hosting services for small and big websites. We endeavour to offer our clients the best services at competitive prices. We are using the CloudLinux OS with the LiteSpeed Web Server, which offers the best in class performance compare apache based hosting plans. We also offer free unlimited cPanel migration and will also help you to migrate your WordPress sites. Also, We have World-Class Datacenter locations, you can choose while placing an order: 1) Mumbai / Pune, Maharashtra, India & 2) Los Angeles California, USA.

Please do let me know if you have any question/concern related to our hosting plans. We are available 24/7 though live chat and helpdesk.

3. Derossi

Derossi Member

Jun 28, 2017
    #vpsboard on freenode
    As an alternative, can draw your attention to QHoster.com and their wordpress hosting deals. Use Promo code: happy2018 - 18% lifetime discount.
    I call it all-inclusive hosting provider with professional 24/7 customer support team.

4. Jackwebbby

Jackwebbby Member

May 5, 2017
    vpsboard on freenode
    There is no need to look at any alternatives. Hostnamaste.com is professional and reliable web host.
    You can use 15% recurring coupon code "INDIALAUNCH" for all the cPanel shared hosting and WHM reseller hosting plans.

5. Mrejkin

Mrejkin Member

Dec 2, 2014
    Hostnamaste.com fit my needs perfectly. I highly recommend them.
    If all things were equal like the tools and the price, there is NO OTHER company that can match the customer service.

6. Donna Baker

Donna Baker New Member

Sep 11, 2018
    There is a number of WordPress hosting provider available in the world. But before choosing among them you check this WordPress hosting provider guide.

7. Kostoprav

Kostoprav Member

May 17, 2017
    #vpsboard on freenode
    I've been using Hostnamaste.com for a long time and must say that I am fully-satisfied.
    The Support is very fast and efficient, and usually resolves any problem or issue within hours. No complaints so far, and I recommend this host.