amuck-landowner

Would you buy a UK KVM?

Jack

Just wondering whether to adventure into the KVM Market.. Lack of 1GB KVM Offers it seems...

Would you purchase any of:

Plan 1: 256MB RAM,15GB RAID10 Disk,750GB Bandwidth $3.50/mo

Plan 2: 512MB RAM,25GB RAID10 Disk, 1000GB Bandwidth $5/mo

Plan 3: 1024MB RAM,75GB RAID10 Disk,1200GB Bandwidth $7/mo

Plan 4: 2048MB RAM, 250GB RAID10 Disk, 1500GB Bandwidth $20/mo

Cheers

Jack

D. Strout

Resident IPv6 Proponent
Bit of a jump on the last plan. I see the nice disk space bump, but if I'm looking for disk space, I'd wait for Backupsy to open in EU somewhere. I agree about the 1GB KVM plans, I wouldn't mind seeing that in UK.

Jack

Bit of a jump on the last plan. I see the nice disk space bump, but if I'm looking for disk space, I'd wait for Backupsy to open in EU somewhere. I agree about the 1GB KVM plans, I wouldn't mind seeing that in UK.
Well the last plan only two would be sold per node due to the amount of disk left over from doing the smaller plans... 

D. Strout

Resident IPv6 Proponent
The prices are reduced for vpsb users, I don't know the normal prices. The discounted ones are $7 for 500GB and $5 for 250GB. 512MB RAM, can't be used for "regular" hosting unless you pay an extra $2/mo.

Jack

The prices are reduced for vpsb users, I don't know the normal prices. The discounted ones are $7 for 500GB and $5 for 250GB. 512MB RAM, can't be used for "regular" hosting unless you pay an extra $2/mo.
I see.

johnlth93

Just wondering whether to adventure into the KVM Market.. Lack of 1GB KVM Offers it seems...

Would you purchase any of:

Plan 1: 256MB RAM,15GB RAID10 Disk,750GB Bandwidth $3.50/mo

Plan 2: 512MB RAM,25GB RAID10 Disk, 1000GB Bandwidth $5/mo

Plan 3: 1024MB RAM,75GB RAID10 Disk,1200GB Bandwidth $7/mo

Plan 4: 2048MB RAM, 250GB RAID10 Disk, 1500GB Bandwidth $20/mo

Cheers

Jack
I would if you could offer more bandwidth or cheaper add-on bandwidth.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Would these plans look as good in Dallas or Chicago?

Dallas and Chicago are littered with offers.  I know, not for KVM.

Ummm CC's network I take it in those locations?  AHh, well... (twiddles thumbs)....

I wish someone would replicate the Backupsy model or they would continue expanding :)

Jack

Dallas and Chicago are littered with offers.  I know, not for KVM.

Ummm CC's network I take it in those locations?  AHh, well... (twiddles thumbs)....

I wish someone would replicate the Backupsy model or they would continue expanding  :)
I know you don't like CC's network but I haven't found any faults with it to yet...

Had Buffalo since December 30th 2012 and I haven't had any downtime due to CC other than power maintenance in March which was like an hour worth.. 

Dallas downtime was for network upgrade to Gbit ports for FREE again bonus to end user not really a bonus to CC... this lasted an hour.

Chicago downtime I had packetloss for a 5 minute period, called them up and was resolved.. 

rsk

Verified Provider

I wouldn't mind seeing that in UK.
Well, to by completely honest, our UK pop doesn't get a lot of orders. Although our KVM pricing is pretty cheap.

We do offer 512,1,2gb deals and the node is not even half utilized.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
know you don't like CC's network but I haven't found any faults with it to yet...

Well, I haven't looked much at Chicago or Dallas on their network lately.  Buffalo is blech!  routing mess.

But back to your offers... The KVM in some affordable annuals would be great or at least option to get such.

Umm, the 2GB pricing really jumps up disproportionately.   Disk gets way big on the 2GB plan also.  I'd scale down there.

rsk

Verified Provider
Umm, the 2GB pricing really jumps up disproportionately. Disk gets way big on the 2GB plan also. I'd scale down there.
Is that to me? If so, we do have plenty of HD. Remember we do deals from time to time where the 1gb plan comes down to $7 and the 2gb to $12~13.

Jack

Well, to by completely honest, our UK pop doesn't get a lot of orders. Although our KVM pricing is pretty cheap.

We do offer 512,1,2gb deals and the node is not even half utilized.
Strange, I have had a few tickets asking about 1GB KVM's... 

Well, I haven't looked much at Chicago or Dallas on their network lately.  Buffalo is blech!  routing mess.

But back to your offers... The KVM in some affordable annuals would be great or at least option to get such.

Umm, the 2GB pricing really jumps up disproportionately.   Disk gets way big on the 2GB plan also.  I'd scale down there.
Annuals what ram/disk/bandwidth..

2GB Pricing jumps so I can do so many of other plans and I end up with a load of disk left so I thought why not stick it into a big plan.. 

amuck-landowner