amuck-landowner

Would you guys be interested?

expertvm

Verified Provider
We are planning to setup a secondary location in Western Singapore. At the moment, we are looking at connecting both DC with Layer 2 connection. Our initial plans is to allow both sites to transfer data between DC with no bandwidth restriction.

The private network will be on it's own.

Public network will be going out from it's own datacenter upstream.

Other than this, what do you plan to benefit from this?

Ivan

Verified Provider
I'd love to see a new provider offering South-east Asian based VPSs. I'm located in Malaysia, which is super close to Singapore. (fact: Singapore used to be a state in Malaysia!)

I guess I could benefit from it and use it as a VPN, and use it to host a server of some sorts. (Teamspeak, Minecraft -- if allowed?)

I'm not too sure myself what I could use it for, but it could be really cool if you guys were to offer VPSs located in Singapore, with the right pricing :p

Last edited by a moderator:

expertvm

Verified Provider
Cool! Yeah, we can reach Malaysia network pretty fast too. We have a handful of Malaysia customer running VPN. 

Well, Minecraft is not allowed on our server as we had a few bad experience previously that affect our customers.

Ya, we are already offering Singapore VPS but now, we are extending to a 2nd location with such a huge demand from this market.

Thanks!

Ivan

Verified Provider
Cool! Yeah, we can reach Malaysia network pretty fast too. We have a handful of Malaysia customer running VPN. 

Well, Minecraft is not allowed on our server as we had a few bad experience previously that affect our customers.

Ya, we are already offering Singapore VPS but now, we are extending to a 2nd location with such a huge demand from this market.

Thanks!
Sorry, I'm a bit sleepy right now so I totally missed the fact that you guys were already providing VPSs in Singapore :p 

A second location would be cool.

amuck-landowner