amuck-landowner

Crissic Solutions LLC - You Asked, We Delivered!

SkylarM

Verified Provider
logo.png

you-asked.png

Crissic's Continuous Improvement Strategy

Here at Crissic we strive to become one of the leaders in hosting, that's why we have adopted a philosophy of continuous improvement with an open door policy with our clients. This holiday season, we invested a large amount of time and money to improve services based on feedback from our clients.

We expect these changes to cement our reputation of:
Affordability, High Performance and Great Support

divider.png

Disk Upgrades

We have seen quite a bit of talk about our disk speeds, that's why we have decided it was time to upgrade our disks to something more robust and agile. We purposely did not go with "Pure SSD" because we did not want to increase our prices or lower our disk space like most hosts do.

What we did was bring in 12x RE4 enterprise drives in RAID10 on a blazing fast Dell H700 with BBU - providing similar performance to Pure SSD without the price overhead.

disk-graph.png

divider.png

CPU Upgrades

This is actually our second CPU upgrade in the past two months. We started out at a modest "Dual L5520" and upgraded to "Dual L5639's". Then we thought to ourselves during a meeting, why stop there? That's why we brought in Dual X5660's for our new nodes.

divider.png

Want More?

Of course that's not all! Beginning in late January to early February, our upstream provider will be adding in PCCW to our bandwidth blend. This means significant gains in connectivity, as well as a reduction of latency to our Asian customers, and improved connectivity to Brazil!

Think that's it? Well, we have some more news for you - we have received feedback on our abuse prevention strategies and decided to make a few potential changes. We are going to remove the IO limitations and the high load reboots that have been plaguing many of our customers!

You'll get all this as well as the awesome support we are known for!
With our fully owned hardware and our own ASN ... We take hosting seriously.​

divider.png

Looking for a good deal on our new powerful servers?
Don't worry, we have a promotion coming soon!

Last edited by a moderator:

bizzard

Those are pretty awesome upgrades. 

The IO is what really amazes me. Its competitive with SSD's.

Has been a customer for around 3 months with no issues. The recent updates are tempting me to buy more. Planning to move my cPanel shared hosting there in a week and I hope my VM will be provisioned in the new "Beast".

SkylarM

Verified Provider
Those are pretty awesome upgrades. 

The IO is what really amazes me. Its competitive with SSD's.

Has been a customer for around 3 months with no issues. The recent updates are tempting me to buy more. Planning to move my cPanel shared hosting there in a week and I hope my VM will be provisioned in the new "Beast".
There's no option but the new nodes :) Our plan is to upgrade all existing nodes over the next 3-6 months, but all new orders will be provisioned on these new nodes regardless of capacity on old servers.

XFS_Duke

XFuse Solutions, LLC
Verified Provider
It does amaze me how people can have listings waiting in LEB for a month and over and theres no reply or anything to your tickets. They leave it... But yet, certain people get listings done within a week or so... Love it...

SkylarM

Verified Provider
It does amaze me how people can have listings waiting in LEB for a month and over and theres no reply or anything to your tickets. They leave it... But yet, certain people get listings done within a week or so... Love it...
There whole system is kind of meh. Really wish they'd do something like Daily Server Deals with a time in queue/queue system.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
^--- What you expect the bozos to perform miracles with a Word Depress blogware?...  Hehe... Good luck chaps....

Time for me to put my a$$ behind DailyServerDeals some and get it mooooovvving.

XFS_Duke

XFuse Solutions, LLC
Verified Provider
There whole system is kind of meh. Really wish they'd do something like Daily Server Deals with a time in queue/queue system.
Their whole system seems to be "Lets give whoever has servers with us or that we like the most the most posts so that they get more money"... And I would love someone from LEB to say different!

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Their whole system seems to be "Lets give whoever has servers with us or that we like the most the most posts so that they get more money"... And I would love someone from LEB to say different!
Yes sir.

Software aside, they could be more fair.  I've audited the offers to some degree before and clearly was increasing month-to-month bias / emphasis on CC customer/owned offers.

I don't want to see intentionally aloof, but they also have far too many of the companies in repeat offer mode.

Allowing 13-15 offers from the B2Net idiots and their shell companies really skewed the annual offers and perception, negatively.  But that's more of their big customer/partner/best friend/we issue them a big credit line protection racket.

XFS_Duke

XFuse Solutions, LLC
Verified Provider
Either way, great offers. Sorry to hijack the thread in a way...

Just gets to me that I've been so good with those offers only to have Marteen or whoever he is take over for Liam and now nothing gets posted...

SkylarM

Verified Provider
Either way, great offers. Sorry to hijack the thread in a way...

Just gets to me that I've been so good with those offers only to have Marteen or whoever he is take over for Liam and now nothing gets posted...
Don't worry, they backtracked and removed my offer >,< 

XFS_Duke

XFuse Solutions, LLC
Verified Provider
See, that's the problem with LEB... They have too much bs going on... Too many people saying what needs to be done... Not enough give and too much take... I think LEB should be for any and all providers that want to fall within their guidelines... It shouldn't matter if you have a server with CC or not...

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider
People wish it was a week for those.

Shiiit there has been no less than probably a half dozen sketch offers this year that got posted within a few days, proof being when the domain was registered only that week. For at least a few of them the 'obvious' fact was they were hosting out of CC Buffalo.

There was only a single 'Cyber Monday' sale that got posted and it had 2+ days alone at the top. You'd think Cyber Monday would be far more popular than Black Friday on LE but I guess I'm mistaken.

Francisco

Francisco

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
I can't believe they pulled Crissic's offer and with no explanation to the public.

I mean they in the past have left offers of people who were notoriously not delivering to customers and all sorts of stop signs.  Never pulled the ad.

Maarten's head has gotten too big I think.    See him slapping Ash around on LET about an offer.  Sounding eerily like me in doing so.  But at same time ignores UGVPS, CVPS, B2Net,  two of three with multiple hacks and the other is missing in action for weeks.   No turning the head and coughing about the house brands, ehh?

Now his helpdesk manning skills involve random offer pull downs.

No bias from him.  Not like CC pays him anything and/or he receives any material or indirect benefit.  He does it purely for his halo and angel wings.

I support @DomainBop and his comments to start the legal paper trail complaining to government and regulator.  Lowend* needs to operate within legal standards.   This is what happens when you have corrupt barely adults running such a marketplace.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
PS: For anyone who has been a long time LEB reader/user/shopper/offerer.... Is it my imagination or didn't the rules use to say one offer every quarter from a company?

Now the rules say one offer per company every 30 DAYS....   

I always though quarterly was a tad too much / overzealous / ruined the offer pool with same folks.

amuck-landowner