amuck-landowner

NexHost | DDoS Protected Web Hosting | cPanel | Litespeed | Daily Backup's | USA

markjcc

whmcslogo.png

Hello,

We offer many Web Hosting solutions that are all DDoS Protected and use's the Litespeed Webserver, Our DDoS Protection covers all flood types up to 40Gbps!!! That includes your basic attacks such as TCP/UDP/ICMP/Spoofed Flood's/Chargen/DNS In addition we also have Layer 7 and Layer 4 Filtered.

All our Web Hosting packages include a 99% Uptime Guarantee with SLA, If your Web Site undergoes downtime for more than 45 Minutes, We will credit you a full 2 days of additional service

All of our Web Hosting packages include a FREE dedicated ip upon request!.

All of our Web Hosting packages are flexible and we may install additional software you may need such example would be Mbstring

So without further adieu Here are our Web Hosting Packages, keep in mind the protection level is the same throughout all the packages.

Web Hosting Packages

Starter ($1.00/ Month)

3GB Disk Space

10GB Bandwidth

DDoS Protected

1 Addon Domain

Free Dedicated IP (On Request)

Softaculous Script Installer

CloudLinux Security

cPanel Control Panel

ORDER Here (Secure)

Advanced ($2.00/ Month)

5GB Disk Space

25GB Bandwidth

DDoS Protected

1 Addon Domain

CloudLinux Security

cPanel Control Panel

ORDER Here (Secure)

PROFESSIONAL ($3.00/ Month)

15GB Disk Space

Unmetered Bandwidth

DDoS Protected

1 Addon Domain

CloudLinux Security

cPanel Control Panel

ORDER Here (Secure)

Enterprise ($4.00/ Month)

25GB Disk Space

Unmetered Bandwidth

DDoS Protected

1 Addon Domain

CloudLinux Security

cPanel Control Panel

ORDER Here (Secure)

Payment methods accepted: PayPal

Datacenter Location : (United States, Seattle) CNservers

Terms Of Service

Last edited by a moderator:

Aldryic C'boas

The Pony
Oh, I already knew (this guy has a history with Frantech).  That was just a subtle way of bringing the information to light.

markjcc

Oh, I already knew (this guy has a history with Frantech).  That was just a subtle way of bringing the information to light.
Those days are long gone my friend, I even tried patching myself with you guys.

Also that isn't my account, Nor do I have an account at VIPHF

I have already contacted the site's Webmaster to resolve the issue.

487bb10667.jpg

I hope you understand, What's past is past, What's done is done.

Have a nice day,

Mark Cayetano

markjcc

What's wrong with hackforums, It's nice to stay there to keep up to date on news about exploits, I found an exploit with Cloudlinux and reported it to them, that's something productive being done, as long as no illegal activity is committed I don't see why not, It's a good forum and it has lots of resources that are extremely useful.

Kayaba Akihiko

MyBB Admin CP will give me a "No Data" error when changing users' info...

Weird, first time its happened to me, even after second install of myBB.

There's a 3 day unconditional refund right?

markjcc

MyBB Admin CP will give me a "No Data" error when changing users' info...

Weird, first time its happened to me, even after second install of myBB.

There's a 3 day unconditional refund right?
I've responded to your ticket, If you still need assistance please update us through the ticket

Aldryic C'boas

The Pony
If you really have changed your ways, then I applaud you for it.  But aye, you caused us a *serious* amount of trouble, and that's not something that a 'whoops, sorry' can really wipe clean.  Nor am I really inclined to give second chances after serious offenses.

HackForums does have its uses - but if you're serious about being an honest provider then that's one stigma you don't want to be attached to.  As some former-hosts here can attest, few things ruin your company's reputation like HF participation.  What you actually do over there is irrelevant - clients will see "Oh, he's on HF", and run the other way.

Kayaba Akihiko

If you really have changed your ways, then I applaud you for it.  But aye, you caused us a *serious* amount of trouble, and that's not something that a 'whoops, sorry' can really wipe clean.  Nor am I really inclined to give second chances after serious offenses.

HackForums does have its uses - but if you're serious about being an honest provider then that's one stigma you don't want to be attached to.  As some former-hosts here can attest, few things ruin your company's reputation like HF participation.  What you actually do over there is irrelevant - clients will see "Oh, he's on HF", and run the other way.
I have to agree with Aldryic here, seeing any host on HF straight away tells me that they most likely cannot be trusted and will just run away with your money in a few weeks and at most months time. I've experienced this before.

Unfortunately for me, I did not see NexHost was on HF so I just signed up and bought a package anyway.

AThomasHowe

Those days are long gone my friend, I even tried patching myself with you guys.

Also that isn't my account, Nor do I have an account at VIPHF

I have already contacted the site's Webmaster to resolve the issue.

487bb10667.jpg

I hope you understand, What's past is past, What's done is done.

Have a nice day,

Mark Cayetano
Why lie? Why would someone repeatedly post ads for your web host unless they had some direct involvement in it?

Chen

What's wrong with hackforums, It's nice to stay there to keep up to date on news about exploits, I found an exploit with Cloudlinux and reported it to them, that's something productive being done, as long as no illegal activity is committed I don't see why not, It's a good forum and it has lots of resources that are extremely useful.
Involvement with illegal activities is what's wrong with hackforums. Your hackforums username is NexSolutions and you also have been involved with using and vouching multiple stressers/booters as you can see here http://imgur.com/a/w2PWY/layout/grid#0

markjcc

Involvement with illegal activities is what's wrong with hackforums. Your hackforums username is NexSolutions and you also have been involved with using and vouching multiple stressers/booters as you can see here http://imgur.com/a/w2PWY/layout/grid#0
Am I not allowed to buy "Booters" and "Hit" my own site, It's completely legal to use for network testing only, And that's all I've been using it for.

"Vouching" For someone else's product is tradition, Even if you don't own the product.

AThomasHowe

I have contacted Administration @ that website, That account has now been closed.
So it's okay because you've removed the evidence now? Lucky we've got a copy here then isn't it.

If there was nothing wrong with it why get rid of the account? I know about vouching and I wouldn't say it's legal practice, until you own every single piece of hardware from inside the upstream provider up to your server then it's at least arguably not legal unless you've asked every level for permission - which you didn't, let's be honest.

markjcc

So it's okay because you've removed the evidence now? Lucky we've got a copy here then isn't it.

If there was nothing wrong with it why get rid of the account? I know about vouching and I wouldn't say it's legal practice, until you own every single piece of hardware from inside the upstream provider up to your server then it's at least arguably not legal unless you've asked every level for permission - which you didn't, let's be honest.
All the attacks being tested Were Layer 7 based, GET, Head, Post and Form-Field Spam, Those requests are handled by the webserver, Getting rid of the account was necessary because it was posting on requests for free host booters and was giving away cracked software that could have been infected.

Layer 4 Test's Weren't conducted (UDP)

Doesn't matter that's not my account on that website

markjcc

I'm planning to leave HF Anyway, Not good for business, I'll get my account pruned.

AThomasHowe

All the attacks being tested Were Layer 7 based, GET, Head, Post and Form-Field Spam, Those requests are handled by the webserver, Getting rid of the account was necessary because it was posting on requests for free host booters and was giving away cracked software that could have been infected.

Layer 4 Test's Weren't conducted (UDP)

Doesn't matter that's not my account on that website
You're so full of shit.

I'm planning to leave HF Anyway, Not good for business, I'll get my account pruned.
May aswell leave here too. You can't keep your story straight, you won't find an audience on this forum. Using hackforums is a bit of a problem but a dishonest personality is a bigger one.

amuck-landowner