amuck-landowner

ChicagoVPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

CVPS_Chris

Verified Provider
2. Ahhhh Fuck why are you here chris, go back to LET.
I have to be here because I have to regulate everything said when its false. If I didnt come in here to post, you all would still be thinking he ordered from me and got ColoCrossing support.

You all need to learn to grow up, and I have answers for every question in the WHT thread but I cant post there obviously. Just rediculous, especially since the fire has/is being fed by ex ColoCrossing employees/Hawk Host employees. They have a motive to want ColoCrossing hurt. I am just a side benefit.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mun

Never Forget
I have to be here because I have to regulate everything said when its false. If I didnt come in here to post, you all would still be thinking he ordered from me and got ColoCrossing support.

You all need to learn to grow up, and I have answers for every question in the WHT thread but I cant post there obviously. Just rediculous, especially since the fire has/is being fed by ex ColoCrossing employees/Hawk Host employees. They have a motive to want ColoCrossing hurt. I am just a side benefit.
Yeah, or you could just ignore him. I even stated before that he was just complaining.  What more do we need. Now Shooo, fly away to your LET home.

Also, ironic on the grow up part. 

SeriesN

Verified Provider
@cvps-chris

On a completely unrelated note, let bygone be bygone and we move forward. Welcome to vpsboard bro :)

HalfEatenPie

The Irrational One
Retired Staff
Ok as a guy who actually once had a dedicated server with CVPS I have to say BS on this.

1. CVPS does own their own hardware/servers.  They just happen to operate out of racks that ColoCrossing has.  When I had my server they custom ordered the raid card for me and whatnot.  

2. Back when I had my Dedicated Server my main point of contact was Jeremiah (who has since left CVPS)  When he wasn't available, another CVPS support tech took care of it, not a ColoCrossing tech.

I know there's this entire thing going on right now, but from personal experience I'd like to straighten this out.  From my experience, yes they do own their own hardware and it's CVPS staff you're talking to.  

Seriously people, be mature here.  Leave the anger at LET.  

CVPS_Chris

Verified Provider
Yeah, or you could just ignore him. I even stated before that he was just complaining. What more do we need. Now Shooo, fly away to your LET home.
Im not here to fight with you, Im here to correct people when they say something false. I will stay around now just so its bugs you.

Thanks for a motive.

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Chris, you're welcome here.

ShoveNose has sent me a PM with a screenshot, though asked me to not post it publicly until he's had a chance to consult with his legal advisor. I do not see any Colocrossing employees that I know of.

I'll likely modify the thread title as I do not think this is a 'scam' nor is there any solid proof in his screenshot, that I can see, of any Colocrossing employees responding to him.

EDIT: I edited the title.

shovenose

Verified Provider
I wasn't calling ColoCrossing a scam. I was calling ChicagoVPS a scam. First gave me a faulty system, finally they deem it unfixable and give me this other piece of shit that's not what I paid for.

Mun

Never Forget
Im not here to fight with you, Im here to correct people when they say something false. I will stay around now just so its bugs you.

Thanks for a motive.
Yeah, I really don't care. I'm just tired of you 9 year old attitude. If anything I really wouldn't mind you if you stopped treating people like shit. Hell the only reason I want you gone is the reason I just previously stated. 

I would be more then happy to have you around if, and only if you were actually kind to people and actually talked like a professional person.

That being said, I really don't have much hope for you, as that is who you are and I have no way and no reason to kick you off this forum. I just don't like assholes fucking up this nice new VPS board, but sadly it is already too late.

( yes I am being an asshole for anyone who wants to point that out.)

SeriesN

Verified Provider
I wasn't calling ColoCrossing a scam. I was calling ChicagoVPS a scam. First gave me a faulty system, finally they deem it unfixable and give me this other piece of shit that's not what I paid for.
This is actually not scam. Hardware do break time to time. Try asking for a refund politely or service credit. I am sure they are professional enough to compensate if it is justified.

Mun

Never Forget

Here is a violin playing for shovenose, because everything wasn't perfect for him. Did he ask in any of the tickets for a check on the processor? Noo, (at least not yet) he just throws out allegations with no proof. 

All you are here for is to pull a chris and gain attention.

Shut up, and either fix the issue with there staff in tickets or go find another server. Simple as that. 

(This is coming from an ex-chicagovps customer who knows that chris and his staff can usually do stuff to fix the issue)

jarland

The ocean is digital
Yeah, I really don't care. I'm just tired of you 9 year old attitude. If anything I really wouldn't mind you if you stopped treating people like shit. Hell the only reason I want you gone is the reason I just previously stated.

I would be more then happy to have you around if, and only if you were actually kind to people and actually talked like a professional person.

That being said, I really don't have much hope for you, as that is who you are and I have no way and no reason to kick you off this forum. I just don't like assholes fucking up this nice new VPS board, but sadly it is already too late.

( yes I am being an asshole for anyone who wants to point that out.)
I already signed up though so by that logic it was already ruined :p

Mun

Never Forget
I already signed up though so by that logic it was already ruined :p
.... Then talk in tickets instead of on a forum. It really isn't as if they are ignoring him or not providing a server at all. My guess is that was the only server they had on the shelves at the time.

HalfEatenPie

The Irrational One
Retired Staff

Like what SeriesN said.  Sometimes people do make mistakes.  Hell we're all people.  Some mistakes are bigger than others.  It's how they work with you to fix this mistake.  Have you asked them about some kind of compensation?  Have you informed them of this mistake and asked for just a simple sorry?  

Also, Mun and other members of VPSBoard.  What's at LET is at LET.  Leave your anger and baggage at the door.  Don't tarnish this place with such issues as before.  

CVPS_Chris

Verified Provider
I just don't like assholes fucking up this nice new VPS board, but sadly it is already too late.
Come talk to me in private and see what you think? Anyone that has me on Skype can say that I am very nice and professional about everything. LET was a joke to me as Ive already stated. If you cant take trolls, then you shouldnt be on a public forum.

give me this other piece of shit that's not what I paid for.
Its the same exact machine with a different processor that has a .1 GHZ difference. I was even generous and gave you a discount ( when I shouldnt have )

shovenose

Verified Provider
This is actually not scam. Hardware do break time to time. Try asking for a refund politely or service credit. I am sure they are professional enough to compensate if it is justified.
I asked politely at first. Even I was not blatantly rude at any time.

Mun

Never Forget
Also, Mun and other members of VPSBoard.  What's at LET is at LET.  Leave your anger and baggage at the door.  Don't tarnish this place with such issues as before.  

Sorry, but it is already here, without my doing or input. I don't even need to be here to watch it become LET Jr.

shovenose

Verified Provider
Come talk to me in private and see what you think? Anyone that has me on Skype can say that I am very nice and professional about everything. LET was a joke to me as Ive already stated. If you cant take trolls, then you shouldnt be on a public forum.

Its the same exact machine with a different processor that has a .1 GHZ difference. I was even generous and gave you a discount ( when I shouldnt have )
You did not give me a discount.

One of the options if you can not provide what I want, should be a refund.

Mun

Never Forget

I can take trolls, doesn't mean that I will actively sit by and watch them continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
amuck-landowner