amuck-landowner

Future VPS Company Dead Pool Wager Hall

Status
Not open for further replies.

raindog308

vpsBoard Premium Member
Well its much higher than that now, but lets put it this way....

$50,000/ $3500 ( avg machine cost ) is only 14 machines added per month. Not that many. Laugh all you want :)
And already the story has changed from $50,000 per week to $50,000 per month.

Nick_A

Provider of the year (2014)
I was looking forward to seeing some funny posts in this thread and then I started crying about midway through page 2.

gg

CVPS_Chris

Verified Provider
Just to shut you little kiddies up, here is a look at December and this is as personal as it will get.

Cant wait to see the made up stuff you have to say about it! :popcorn:

machines.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Virtovo

Verified Provider
Just to shut you little kiddies up, here is a look at December and this is as personal as it will get.

machines.png

This is good!  I'm not familiar with the CC control panel.  Does the grey block indicate that that order is paid?

DomainBop

Dormant VPSB Pathogen

machines.png

Not likely to shut anyone up for a couple of reasons. 

1.Are those single SSD drive servers CVPS SSD nodes?

2. When you said you're "adding $50K in hardware per month" did you actually mean you're reselling $50K worth of ColoCrossing's hardware per month (i.e. do you actually own the hardware)?

Aldryic C'boas

The Pony
He's one of CC's VPS branches.  You think he's actually paying cost on all that?

Instead of trying to make himself look important here, maybe he and his parent company should be resolving that WHT issue.  Oh... that's right, he's banned from WHT :p

CVPS_Chris

Verified Provider
This is good!  I'm not familiar with the CC control panel.  Does the grey block indicate that that order is paid?
Yes the grey means it has been delivered and 100% paid.

Not likely to shut anyone up for a couple of reasons. 

1.Are those single SSD drive servers CVPS SSD nodes?

2. When you said you're "adding $50K in hardware per month" did you actually mean you're reselling $50K worth of ColoCrossing's hardware per month (i.e. do you actually own the hardware)?
No they are not single drives. We use 8.

We also own all hardware.

He's one of CC's VPS branches.  You think he's actually paying cost on all that?

Instead of trying to make himself look important here, maybe he and his parent company should be resolving that WHT issue.  Oh... that's right, he's banned from WHT :p
Dustin, your so dumb its pathetic haha. ColoCrossing does not own any percentage or any part what so ever of New Wave NetConnect LLC and any sub company.

Its funny how we go from a company that is "so small" and "failing" to instantly "oh your owned by someone else". Stay with one story. Its funny how you jump from story to story. I provided proof and you have nothing constructive to say, instead you change you stand.

You know it is possible that you are wrong. I know you will never admit that, but every time I show you information you dont even deserve to see, you write it off and start on another tangent because you were defeated.

texteditor

Premium Buffalo-based Hosting
They got schooled. Thats about it. Threads dead since they cant respond with fabricated lies when actual facts are presented.
Is that what happened? I can't tell anymore, pretty sure the irony of your post made me lose my goddamn mind

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
There is a lot of foul and unclear stuff.  The CC portal proves orders are placed, not ownership and not cash flow/spend.

People should have doubts about how CC operates and point at CVPS.   Been lots of lies and outright fabrications.  The critics aren't baseless accusers.  I won't go dig up the steaming pile of oops and I told yous... Personal courtesy this time and hey, I reward good behavior, doing better.

What I see Chris say about nodes and "investments" in hardware is improvement and ideally customer experience/satisfaction occurs.

But I'll remind folks, TOPIC IS FUTURE DEADPOOL WAGERS.  If others want to banter about CVPS + CC then cool, thread split request and cleanup on aisle #3.

texteditor

Premium Buffalo-based Hosting
For reals though, DigitalOcean@2015 is my favorite prediction so far, I'd put money on it.

Somehow "Give away all your VC money as free credit so people can mine FartCoins all day" has a very limited timescale to it as a business strategy

tchen

I'll chime in along with the few others so far that providers contributing other provider names to this list are playing the dick move.  I don't care if everyone else hates those being named, whether you think "they deserve it", or whatever floats your boat - this crap doesn't promote a 'friendly board'.

You've still got a gripe?  Start up another thread in The Pub.  Name dropping in a dead-pool wager thread is the most passive aggressive wussy thing I've seen this year.

Aldryic C'boas

The Pony
That's why Ferbozzi was so eager to step up and run his mouth :p  It's easy for him to be a pretend superman hiding behind a monitor - he never did have the balls to come say any of this to our face while we were in Buffalo. <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
amuck-landowner