JFSG

Verified Provider
Limenex.com - High Performance DDoS Protected Managed Dedicated Servers

Are you looking for these?
- DDoS Protection
- Brilliant Support
- Affordable Prices
- Reliability & Stability

If your answer is yes, Limenex is your answer. Enjoy premium DDoS Protected Managed Dedicated Servers at economic rates! Limenex prides itself at delivering unparalled service by providing customers with top quality hardware, amazing uptime, incredible tech support and many other amazing perks at wallet-friendly rates. We are currently running a limited-time promotion which is due to expire anytime! Why pay others twice the price only to receive half the service? Sign up with Limenex now to experience quality Managed Dedicated Server hosting like never before!

=================================================

★ SPECIAL PROMOTION ★

$20 DISCOUNT FOR LIFE

Enjoy $20 recurring discount for any of our DDoS-Protected Managed Dedicated Servers! The discount will apply for your future renewal invoices as long as your service remains active.

Coupon Code: MANAGEDSERVER20

This promotion is valid for new/additional orders only. While stocks last.

★ WHY LIMENEX? ★

• FREE DDoS Protection
    Protect your websites from DDoS attacks with our free DDoS protection which can protect you from attacks up to 10 Gbps. Malicious traffic will be blocked before it even reaches your server!
  • Amazing Prices
    Truth to be told, we are selling our services at incredibly low margins, despite investing heavily to deliver our customers with top-notch service. We are priced at extremely competitive rates to keep our customers happy!
  • Incredible 24/7 Support
    We have incredible staffs on standby 24/7 to watch over our servers and assist you! We pride ourselves with our industry leading response time of 10-15 minutes!
  • High Quality Hardware
    We use some of the best quality hardware to provide excellent reliability and performance for our servers.
  • 100% Network & Power Uptime
    Keeping your websites up is our bread and butter. Unlike others, we guarantee and deliver.
  • Operating Since 2010
    Limenex has been in business for almost 6 years! This is a testament of our quality of service that keeps us ahead of this fast-paced industry!
  • New York Metro & Miami, FL Servers
    We have data centres in New York Metro (NYC) and Miami, Florida! Take your closest pick for the quickest speed for your websites!

★ STANDARD FEATURES ★

• FREE Server Management (more info)
  • FREE DDoS Protection (more info)
  • FREE cPanel/WHM Control Panel
  • 64GB SSD or 250GB HDD
  • 10TB Premium Bandwidth
  • 1Gbps Dedicated Port
  • 5 IP Addresses
  • KVM over IP
  • Full Root Access
  • Incredible 24/7 Support
  • 100% Power & Network Uptime Guarantee

View Our Servers: New York Metro | Miami, FL

★ MANAGED DEDICATED SERVERS ★

Prices listed below are after $20 discount.

Intel Atom D525 / 8GB DDR3 RAM - $129/mo after discount - ORDER NOW

Intel Core i5-4570 / 8GB DDR3 RAM - $139/mo after discount - ORDER NOW

Intel Core i7-6700K / 8GB DDR4 RAM - $159/mo after discount - ORDER NOW

Intel Xeon E3-1240v5 / 16GB DDR4 RAM - $169/mo after discount - ORDER NOW

Intel Xeon E5-1650v3 / 16GB DDR4 RAM - $219/mo after discount - ORDER NOW

Intel Xeon D-1540 / 16GB DDR4 RAM - $219/mo after discount - ORDER NOW

Intel Xeon E5-1660v3 / 16GB DDR4 RAM - $309/mo after discount - ORDER NOW

Dual Intel Xeon E5-2620v4 / 16GB DDR4 RAM - $279/mo after discount - ORDER NOW

Dual Intel Xeon E5-2630v4 / 16GB DDR4 RAM - $359/mo after discount - ORDER NOW

Dual Intel Xeon E5-2650v4 / 16GB DDR4 RAM - $479/mo after discount - ORDER NOW

Dual Intel Xeon E5-2699v4 / 16GB DDR4 RAM - $1059/mo after discount - ORDER NOW

View Our Servers: New York Metro | Miami, FL

★ CUSTOMERS FEEDBACK ★

We aren't lying when we say our service is top-notch. Take a look at what our clients say about us! :)

There is no justice if I don't write this review for Limenex! Do they sleep at all? The longest I had to wait for a reply was 31 minutes. Most of the time I receive 5 minutes reply from them! My other hosters usually take 1 or 2 hours to tell me something useless, even though they are more expensive! My websites at Limenex are very fast and they even have r1soft backup which is very useful as I used it to restore a file I accidentally deleted for free! One of my other hoster even charge money to only restore my entire cPanel!

Limenex is excellent value for money. I will move all my websites to Limenex once my contract with other hosters expire. Cheaper and better service. :)

Source
Been with Limenex for a little while now.

Great value for money, a lot of ' bang for your buck'.
Migrated my sites from the old host faultlessly.
Had some issues around setting up spam traps, assistance was good , resolved well.

So far, so good :)

Source
I'm writing this review for Limenex who has been for my host for nearly two months.

I've first signed up with Limenex when I saw their advertisement on the Shared Hosting Offers and I was really impressed by their great looking website design, prices, and disk space/bandwidth limits. My websites that I have hosted with Limenex have always been loading lighting fast, even when they switched from Varnish to Litespeed. All my support tickets have been handled to my satisfaction within hours and I couldn't ask for a better host. 

Reliability: 10/10
Support: 10/10
Speed & Performance: 10/10
Price: 10/10

Source
Limenex is wonderful. Whenever I would email them, they'd always get back to me immediately. In fact, I haven't submitted in a ticket since I first signed up because everything has been going on really smoothly.

It's a great hosting site, with great features like CloudFare (which is so awesome!) and so on. Check them out if you're looking for a new company to host you!

Source
Very rarely do you come across a host that gives

1. HUGE space ...300GB or something like that
2. Works all the time
3. CPanel ... no hassles 
... I am running a full fledged 7 Year course with all sorts of security and everything just works. For a change I don't have to have multiple websites and logins for lack of space or whatever. 
And service with a smile is what I felt when I asked and it was explained, help arrives fast and nicely.

Source
I would like to share my experience with you all, I've been using Limenex for almost three months (UK data center).

If you are looking for shared web hosting you should have a look at Limenex, Fast server Powered by LiteSpeed, excellent uptime!!!

Efficient Tech support, I usually get any issues solved right away, ticket response time very fast usually within 5 - 10 minutes in my experience!!!

Source
I would like to add few words about Limenex and experience which I had with them.

I went with their S1 plan on UK location, I had some presales questions which Jay replied to in a matter of minutes, even though ticket system warned me that sales department didn't work 24/7 (it was sunday afternoon).

First impression above all, their support is just awsome, they are replying to every of my question in matter of max 10-20 minutes (usually just a minute or two) with meaningful and useful answers, showing that their support representative actually knows their stuff and can help you solve the problem.

They were super cooperative and helpful with migrating one of my clients account which had 3,5gb of data, and even tough we had some troubles during migration (which was not their fault, we couldn't get good full backup from old host), they were on top of it, manually migrated what didn't get transfered and even fixed a little glitch which was left behind in .htaccess generated by wordpress which was causing some errors.

Website which was migrated runs on new home now and looks to be loading faster than on old host.

I'll come back to this topic and post some further impressions after some time passes, but at this point I can only say Bravo for Limenex and would recommend them to other fellow web designers and developers.

Source
I have used Limenex for over 2 years now. They are one of the best hosting company I have an account with.

My websites are up most of the time, minus a few incidents where the server encountered issues which was resolved promptly by their support. The best thing about Limenex is their support speed. In my experience, their response speed is usually within half an hour. IIRC, the longest I had to wait for an answer was an hour half, which is still pretty acceptable. They managed to resolve the problem within the day I opened my support ticket which is excellent!

Overall I am very happy with Limenex and will sign up for more accounts for my future websites.

Source
Been with Limenex for a little while now.

Great value for money, a lot of ' bang for your buck'.
Migrated my sites from the old host faultlessly.
Had some issues around setting up spam traps, assistance was good , resolved well.

So far, so good :)

Source

amuck-landowner