amuck-landowner

$1.00 / IP address

perennate

Verified Provider
I'm looking for a stable server with about 512 MB of RAM (OpenVZ is fine) that has $1.00 per IP address, budget around $10/month for four IP addresses. Currently I'm using ServerMania, but recently they've had a ton of network problems and the server has become unusable (was down three days ago for five hours, had some problems two days ago and yesterday, and it's currently having heavy packet loss today). I might use ServerHub but my VPS was down a few hours last night (before then it was decent). Wondering if there's anything else like this?

Last edited by a moderator:

D. Strout

Resident IPv6 Proponent
FrontRangeHosting is $1 per IP. A 512MB OpenVZ is $8/month, but they have coupon code 50OFF that will take that (and IP prices!) down by half. Total is $5.50 per month, almost half your budget. If Denver's not your thing, try BudgetVM, which has several locations and whose regular price for 512MB OpenVZ is $3.99/mo with two IPs included - two more puts it at $6/month.

D. Strout

Resident IPv6 Proponent
BlueVM is with Colocrossing, which some might not like. Also, they don't have any 512MB in stock, and going for one of their 1GB or more plans plus IPs is over the stated budget. Finally, the IPs aren't provisioned on demand with the server, @perrenate would have to open a ticket with justification before getting the allocation.

perennate

Verified Provider
Thanks for the replies! I'm going to see if I can get OpenVZ with four IP's from FrontRangeHosting, they only allow up to three in the selection (but four for KVM; the swap might be useful). I've always wanted to true BlueVM but looks like they're out of stock.

Edit: well anyway got it with three for now, I don't think I need four yet. :)

Mun

Never Forget
BlueVM is with Colocrossing, which some might not like. Also, they don't have any 512MB in stock, and going for one of their 1GB or more plans plus IPs is over the stated budget. Finally, the IPs aren't provisioned on demand with the server, @perrenate would have to open a ticket with justification before getting the allocation.
Get over it.

matt[scrdspd]

SecuredSpeed
Verified Provider
We can help you out with this. If you are interested just contact us through our site contact page and reference this forum topic. 

amuck-landowner