amuck-landowner

100TB a month challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mun

Never Forget
:( Jon never said If I could get a VM or if he was going to continue to deny it, yet he responded to other people.

q_q

Mun

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider
:( Jon never said If I could get a VM or if he was going to continue to deny it, yet he responded to other people.

q_q

Mun
Is he still doing the offer? There was a mention that his upstream's were on his case to suspend the plan.

Francisco

GoodHosting

I could easily use 100TB a month, I'd get internal IPs and get ColoCrossing to add them to my VLAN exported to SingleHOP, and use the VPSes as HBA (de-centralized storage) nodes.

Problem?

GVH-Jon

Banned
What options did your upstream give you?
I said this before and I'll say this again. GreenValueHost is independent. We call the shots. We are not being ghost operated by our upstream. The decision is ultimately ours. I'm weighting the options of what action will get what result.

I could easily use 100TB a month, I'd get internal IPs and get ColoCrossing to add them to my VLAN exported to SingleHOP, and use the VPSes as HBA (de-centralized storage) nodes.

Problem?
Not at problem at all. Feel free to order and if you hit 100TB before anytime else, you get a free iPad Air. If you're outside of the US then you're paying for international shipping.

MCH-Phil

Verified Provider
I might put my hand in and give it a shot, lol with backups it wouldn't be all that impossible. As long as the hardware will allow for it :p

Last edited by a moderator:

SkylarM

Verified Provider
I said this before and I'll say this again. GreenValueHost is independent. We call the shots. We are not being ghost operated by our upstream. The decision is ultimately ours. I'm weighting the options of what action will get what result.

Not at problem at all. Feel free to order and if you hit 100TB before anytime else, you get a free iPad Air. If you're outside of the US then you're paying for international shipping.
But earlier you said your upstream was pulling the plug on the 100TB plans and "expressed concern". My upstream doesn't tell me what I can and cannot sell in my VPS packages.

SrsX

Banned

ChicagoVPS said the exact same thing.

ColoCrossing said they did not own lowend*.

I'm not sure who to believe still.

GVH-Jon

Banned
ChicagoVPS said the exact same thing.

ColoCrossing said they did not own lowend*.

I'm not sure who to believe still.
The day that ColoCrossing owns ChicagoVPS is the day that dogs can fly. Let's just put that out there. ColoCrossing has no shell brands ..

But earlier you said your upstream was pulling the plug on the 100TB plans and "expressed concern". My upstream doesn't tell me what I can and cannot sell in my VPS packages.
Please do not put words in my mouth.

SkylarM

Verified Provider
Please do not put words in my mouth.
I did't.

also our upstream is expressing a major concern for us regarding our LET plans and I have been approached several times by many key people with requests to immediately pull stock on all the 100TB plans. 

The day that ColoCrossing owns ChicagoVPS is the day that dogs can fly. Let's just put that out there. ColoCrossing has no shell brands ..
How would you know if this is true or not? Being the independent company that has no influence from ColoCrossing, how does one know the inner workings of their business and what they do? Or is the way you get your information classified.

GVH-Jon

Banned
'key people' as in key people internally within our company. and concern as in "You're going to be hit with a large overage bill, it is best for you to pull these plans if you do not want to pay thousands of dollars in overages. This is just a strong recommendation". With all of the upstream's revenue being put aside.

And my knowledge of information is classified.

SkylarM

Verified Provider
And my knowledge of information is classified.
I'm the Queen of England. I'd prove it to you, but that's classified.

So lets recap!

1) You are in no way controlled by your upstream, being both HVH and CC in this particular case.

2) You know details about HVH and CC that is classified but you are in no way controlled by your upstream

3) You are CONFIDENT that you will never deadpool, it's impossible but has nothing to do with your upstream provider(s)

cLgxWHx.png

Last edited by a moderator:

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
ColoCrossing has no shell brands ...   

This isn't true.  Must I?  

We can start by the "company" they keep.

Go over to LET and LEB and research the seedy history of BuffaloVPS aka ChicagoVPS shell company.

Then go ask Jeremiah Shinkle who was dual employee of both and employed by CC about the shenanigans at play at CC.

Then of course, you have UGVPS and that fiasco.  The fraud of a woman owner when not involved.  And you have that lad and Fab lounging in CC's offices.   I don't have an office at my providers HQs and my customers don't hang out there.

Then in case you missed it, CC denied owning LET/LEB even though someone gut punched them for many months about it.

Then look at the 20 offers from ServerMania and their shell companies on LEB in 2013.  The "Blanchard Boys" with their cohort Chris K.  Biloh is such good friends with those turkeys it isn't even funny.  That Level3 BW in Buffalo, thank them for chipping in so you have that.

Come on now Jon,  you lost massive credibility points on that.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
The day that ColoCrossing owns ChicagoVPS is the day that dogs can fly. 

CC owns an "investment" interest, significant chunk in CVPS.   CVPS is routinely / has been routinely been slid former customer equipment freely.   Yeah CVPS is in CC's billing system, but that doesn't mean squat.   

I mean come on, Fabozzi's daddy is a big wig accountant and I won't even go other places.   Structuring and hiding assets, it's in their blood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
amuck-landowner