amuck-landowner

72GB L5520 Dedicated Server @ $110/mo - 48GB @ $100/mo - FULLY MANAGED & MONITORED!

dominicl

PremiumVM is glad to post this offer on vpsBoard. We're here with an extremely limited and special deal today!

Our definition of fully managed: We WILL do anything for you. Your server is fully managed, meaning we will complete ANYTHING you ask (installations, configurations, issues, anything!). Your server is also fully monitored which means you will have access to PING + HTTP monitoring and resource usage graphs.

This deal is extremely limited and means you are able to get a 72GB RAM L5520 dedicated server for $110/mo or a 48GB RAM L5520 dedicated server for $100/mo.

Our Deals:

Dual Intel Xeon L5520

24GB DDR3 ECC RAM

2x1TB SATA Hard Disks

10TB Bandwidth

/29 IP block included

Available in New York (NY), Edison (NJ), Dallas (TX), Miami (FL) & Los Angeles (CA).

FULLY MANAGED AND MONITORED!

ORDER NOW - ?? $85/month ??

--

Dual Intel Xeon L5520

48GB DDR3 ECC RAM

2x1TB SATA Hard Disks

10TB Bandwidth

/29 IP block included

Available in New York (NY), Edison (NJ), Dallas (TX), Miami (FL) & Los Angeles (CA).

ORDER NOW - ?? $100/month ??

--

Dual Intel Xeon L5520

72GB DDR3 ECC RAM

2x1TB SATA Hard Disks

10TB Bandwidth

/29 IP block included

ORDER NOW - ?? $110/month ??

Please note: After making your order, we will contact you by email to discuss any custom set-ups you may want (including partitioning, installations, configurations, licensing, etc).

Questions/Contacting Us:

Live chat (if online): Bottom right corner of our website (http://premiumvm.com/)

Submit a ticket: https://premiumvm.com/clients/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=1

--

We ask that you allow up to 3-5 business days for set up. We will endevour to get your server to you much more quickly than that, however. Remember, these servers are FULLY MANAGED AND MONITORED by us which means you will receive the support you need,  and you do not need to be amazing with Linux to buy one as we'll do it all for you!

This deal is absolutely fantastic and we'd hate you to miss it. If you have any questions at all, please do contact us by one of the above methods!

Regards,

PremiumVM.com

Last edited by a moderator:

rsk

Verified Provider
Hey, I'm finding out for you :) Meanwhile, if anybody wants test IP's for LA or NYC, please let me know as I have those readily available. Just pop on our live chat @ http://www.premiumvm.com and I'll get those to you.
A better, and more proffesional approach is to have that information (of where you will offer services from) readily available beforehand.

Regards

dominicl

Seriously? I mean I know your reselling, but you didn't even check all the locations before agreeing to resell? (facepalm)

*sigh*
Yeah, I did check the locations.

The locations are displayed in the post. I just don't know the exact DC's...

Kris

Edison, NJ as a data center?

I know Piscataway, Constant, NAC.net (Cedar Knolls, Parsippany, etc.) but Edison, NJ as a datacenter sounds new... especially coming from NJ.

More details on the DC / specs?

dominicl

Edison, NJ as a data center?

I know Piscataway, Constant, NAC.net (Cedar Knolls, Parsippany, etc.) but Edison, NJ as a datacenter sounds new... especially coming from NJ.

More details on the DC / specs?
I think it's IO datacenters, however will double check and PM you more details.

Thanks for the interest.

EDIT: I've sent you a PM, thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kris

Indeed - IO Data Center in Edison, NJ

http://bgp.he.net/AS12025#_peers

Very impressive mix, no cheap gogent in the mix either.. a welcome change for the tri-state area.

Good choice of a data center Dom, with the Cablevision peering, Cable users in the tri-state will get some impressive latency.

Also, AboveNet / Level 3 in the top 3 is some great BW too.

dominicl

Indeed - IO Data Center in Edison, NJ

http://bgp.he.net/AS12025#_peers

Very impressive mix, no cheap gogent in the mix either.. a welcome change for the tri-state area.

Good choice of a data center Dom, with the Cablevision peering, Cable users in the tri-state will get some impressive latency.

Also, AboveNet / Level 3 in the top 3 is some great BW too.
Thank you :)

-

I've also added the 24GB offer into this thread as well @ $85/mo.

Reece-DM

Verified Provider
@Damian, From what I've seen over the months Dominic has improved a lot and has bounced back at every issue that he's been faced since relaunching premiumvm.. again. Regardless putting his new offerings to shame isn't a nice way to play im sure a little research won't be hard to locate similar offers.

All the best Dominic, don't be proving me wrong.

Suggestion: Adding what you provide in the services as "manage" I see no relating information as to whats provided.

:)

dominicl

@Damian, From what I've seen over the months Dominic has improved a lot and has bounced back at every issue that he's been faced since relaunching premiumvm.. again. Regardless putting his new offerings to shame isn't a nice way to play im sure a little research won't be hard to locate similar offers.

All the best Dominic, don't be proving me wrong.

Suggestion: Adding what you provide in the services as "manage" I see no relating information as to whats provided.

:)
Thanks Reece it's appreciated.

I'd like to think I've improved. I've responded to your PM as well.

shovenose

Verified Provider
Is this available direct from the seller, instead of being resold? I like the offer, but can't trust having my customers at the mercy of your up/down schizophrenic company.
I would like to know this aswell.

amuck-landowner