amuck-landowner

A free super-fast CDN for developers and webmasters.

fapvps

Verified Provider
I also didn't find any trace of this project mentioned anywhere on vpsBoard. Topic title says it all.

http://www.jsdelivr.com/

I think this a great project. They are always looking for providers to sponser their POPs. This is a great opertunity for VPS providers to get some exposure.

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Hate the domain name for some reason, but seems like a cool project. May give it a whirl.

Ivan

Verified Provider
It is pronounced as js(jay es) Deliver. The best thing I could think of at the moment :)

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks
Yeah, it's fine really, it's just the appearance of the domain :p 

Also, thanks for bringing this service to us. :)

Dmitriy

Its been a while but I wanted to keep you guys updated.

Looking for:

• JS coders for CloudFlare App (simple stuff) and for the website (bugs/optimization).
  • node.js coders for the auto-updating app. Already started but all help is welcomed. Also for npm module (existing code)
  • PHP coders to improve the website as they see fit.
  • Advanced PHP coders to work on existing WordPress plugin
  • Web designers to port website from Bootstrap 2 to 3.1
  • People with ideas!
Thanks

Dmitriy

Just wanted to let you know that jsDelivr now has a new provider. CloudFlare joined our sponsors.

Also some cool graphs:

shot_140228_150907.pngshot_140228_150513.png

Royal

I don't think many peoples would host with it ... right now its just all so technically difficult ...  try focusing on makings it's operational interface as easy as cloud-flare ... then the project should succeed too like the multi million dollar level ;)

dano

I haven't had a chance to "check it out", but it does seem like an interesting project - thanks in advance!

amuck-landowner