amuck-landowner

Ad pulled from LEB --- SeFlow – €24/month 16GB RAM i5 CPU in Milan, Italy

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
I don't think we'll see an SeFlow ad anytime soon.  A month delay for rules, ahh won't probably matter to them.

I agree with the situation and issues @rm_.   Pulling and reposting based on stock is problematic.  Delays in queue, yep, legendary.

concerto49

Verified Provider
Easiest solution would be to get the poster to confirm stock prior to posting. If they don't get it right they will be penalized for future submissions.

libro22

This is a bit off-topic but can anyone please give me a quick summary, if possible.. or delete this thread if this is not allowed.

What happened between EOR and CC? 

I was not aware of this, I was a previous client of EOR and used them for srcds game servers.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Agree with @concerto409.   Supply management needs be done right on both sides and delays aren't compatible.   API would be great for inventory.  Unsure  though how many providers would agree to have that info out there.

@libro22,  EoR was a CC customer across multiple datacenters.  Summary is EoR suddenly left CC.  In that event, all EoR details, offers, etc. were scrubbed from LET/LEB.   Some of us cried about the event and asked what happened.

Colocrossing said or LET moderators did that they couldn't say anything about the matter as it was a "legal" matter.

What happened is anyones guess.

What I do know is EoR had back invoices due at points prior to this.

EoR also had contract adjustments to consolidate servers into newer servers with giveaways (Core2Duos) from CC.

Robbie and Shinkle were/are good friends.  Shinkle was CC employee and CVPS employee.  He left on mysterious terms prior to the EoR issue --- back last November with the ChicagoVPS hacks.

Shinkle is relative because he had a good network of folks and was known to include friends in things.  Did such with a few that appeared as admins.    Plus his role wasn't believed to be just as a mere end employee, but as a materially interested person in CVPS/CC.

I assume EoR didn't get what they wanted or contract not fulfilled adequately and claimed fraud and refused to pay at the end something that was due.

amuck-landowner