amuck-landowner

Aim2Game = B2 Net = Servermania = Chris Niedojadlo = Jerzy Niedojadlo = Kevin Blanchard

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Why are vpsAce payments being funneled through a PayPal account belonging to another company?

gateway setting value
paypal apiusername paypal_api1.vpncast.com

Oh that's right, vpncast is owned by the same folks too... Just like I said.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
IF THIS MESSAGE CONTAINS ANYTHING OTHER THAN SALES OR GENERAL INQUIRES, USE THE
PRE-DEFINED REPLY CALLED CONTACT FORM UNDER GENERAL.

You have received a message via your contact form on vpsace.com. The message is as follows:

-------------------------------

Name: chris Niedojadlo

Email: [email protected]

Subject: Testing our Contact Form

Testing our Contact Form today to see if it is working

Thanks

Chris

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Wait, but I though these were all separate companies with absolutely no ties to the other ones? ;)

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider
Whats the deal here? I see a lot of companies ran by the same blokes?
Right.

You have the head monkey also claiming that each and every single company is a 100% separate and unaffiliated owner that don't know each other. Yet, buffalooed keeps finding all these connecting strings.

While people get sick of hearing about LE and the antics pulled, they keep proclaiming they're a 100% unbiased "hosting leader with an ever improving alexa rating". Now, to this date they still don't list that the site is owned & operated by CC on the homepage, just that it's 'hosted' by them. This also doesn't touch on the fact about how easy it is to buy alexa rankings. There are 'alexa booster' services all over the 'net, including even on WHT. LE had some very unusual traffic spikes on alexa that couldn't be explained either. When the site supposedly was sold they jumped a huge amount but there was nothing different being done with the site to trigger such a spike.

You have the bone heads that the OP discussed getting listed 13 times in.. ~5 months? To this day vpsace has still not disclosed that their entire billing database, including credit cards, is in the wild.

Francisco

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Not that I am in the know but:

To this day vpsace has still not disclosed that their entire billing database, including credit cards, is in the wild.
That's true.  The database is floating around.  That's where bunches of information came from.

The credit cards, I suspect might be reversible since the crypto hash file seems to have been swiped too.   That key I believe is used for anything crypted in WHMCS.

And, not that I've seen proof, but been told in passing that other shell companies there were also swiped.

I won't go on, but if they didn't change per node passwords to certain things prior to the hack, all their Nodes also would be compromised almost undoubtedly since such credentials are in the database.

amuck-landowner