amuck-landowner

Any VPS hosts that do not use Solus?

vanarp

I think this thread is kind of exposing more providers by stating what control panels they are using :)

H4G

Verified Provider
I am sorry to say this but Virtualizor is also just a little disaster waiting to happen. IMHO it's worse than SolusVM when it comes to security, it's just that no one has considered investing their time and energy into finding exploitable vulnerabilities in Virtualizor.
Completely agree on this. Not only their panel but also the WHMCS integration is equally buggy as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zach

Verified Provider
Completely agree on this. Not only their panel but also the WHMCS integration is equally buggy as well.
I'd have to disagree with it being buggy, have had no issues thus far.  Now, it's security-sound-ness is TBA.  Like I stated, hopefully Softaculous will wake up and learn from SolusVM's mistakes.  Not likely, but we'll see.  At this point, any panel any provider is using is SOL.  Hopefully Cloudware, Cassio, CVM, etc will prove to be a solid alternative.

Disclaimer:  I chose to go with Virtualizor long before any of this SolusVM stuff came up, so I'm not just hitching a ride on the anti-SolusVM train and taking advantage of the situation.

Last edited by a moderator:

D. Strout

Resident IPv6 Proponent
Letbox uses a custom panel called vPanel. ServerMania has a custom billing panel. FST Servers uses a custom panel, possibly for both billing and management. These are just a couple I came up with searching LEB for "custom panel". They are out there, but as has been mentioned you can't be sure how much more or less secure these panels are, and a custom panel comes at the expense to you of time needed to figure it out.

sv01

Slow but sure
databasebydesign :) they don't even has control panel for VPS, everthing done via ticket.

Enterprisevpssolutions

Article Submitter
Verified Provider
We use proxmox for our hypervisors, 100M unmetered bandwidth located east coast. We have a sale going on for the 4th which ends on the 8th this gives a 65% discount on a cloud system check out the site if you have questions let us know.  :D

amuck-landowner