amuck-landowner

Anyone need a 1GB BlueVM OpenVZ @ $13.50 Semi annually

bizzard

Seeing another thread here, remembered that I have a 1GB OpenVZ VPS with BlueVM sitting idle. Its the BlUE3 plan, at Los Angeles, California, costs $13.50 USD Semi annually (Presently, it costs $45.00 USD). Grabbed it during some offer. The VPS is paid till 8th November 2014, just more than 15 days from today.

If anyone want to grab that at the present recurring cost, I can ask them to move it to your existing BlueVM account. If there is no takers, I'll be dumping it.

This particular VPS was used for testing purpose and there weren't any major issues except the delay in response for support tickets. Moved other services from BlueVM due to the IP's being blacklisted and mail delivery issues to major mail service providers.

I am not asking for any money, but will be great if those who take it can donate something to charity which they feel worth of.

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider
Probably aren't going to get much interest.

They're selling 1GB's for around $14/semi annual and people are running for the hills.

There was a fellow on LET the other day that couldn't even give his away with months left on the tab.

Francisco

bizzard

They're selling 1GB's for around $14/semi annual and people are running for the hills.
I was not following their offers. Just had a look at their order page and it was listed for $45.00

Poor fellow.  Be sure to put in proper cancellation now so they don't try billing for the next year.
If there is no interest for it here, I'll make the cancellation request next week. Thanks for the tip :)

From my experience with them their OpenVZ had a lot of issue and very frequent downtime.
I don't remember having issues with this particular VM. Maybe I wasn't much bothered about, as it was used as a testing box and worked fine whenever wanted. Haven't tried their KVM's, but I agree that the quality of their OpenVZ is not the best in their price range. 

RosenHost

Back in the day I had one of their NJ locations that run fine (OVZ) for almost 6 months without issues. I believe their other locations were problematic and caused a bad reputation  :mellow:

switsys

KVM are fine though.
Hah! Not in .ch though. I've had one there for a year now. I will most definitely NOT renew.

Maybe 40% uptime during the whole year. It's been TOTALLY dead and down since late September, response to support tickets takes MONTHS.

And anyone that tries to get ANY information from them in their IRC-channel gets insulted by their not-so-clever Norwegian volunteer skid.

People complain about 123Systems and CVPS, but AFAIC these are actually alright, IMHO BluePooVM is the biggest joke in this industry.

Last edited by a moderator:
amuck-landowner