amuck-landowner

Anyone want to test a VPS?

NodeBytes

Dedi Addict
Hey all, 

I'm setting up a new vps node and I was wondering if anyone would want to try one out?

Thanks!

LusoVPS

Verified Provider
Good luck with that. We've had a server there. The quarantine time went just fine (before putting up a server under production on a new DC, we have a procedure to get 1 server running heavy processing for an entire month). After putting up the server in production, there were several network problems. IPv6 not working at all. Well, prices are quite low, but you get what you pay for.

Regards

NodeBytes

Dedi Addict
@LusoVPS - Well, it's a personal server so it's not a big deal if it's not perfect. However uptime and network performance are of great importance to me and WSI has delivered a great service for a great price, at least for me. I have had 100% uptime.

D. Strout

Resident IPv6 Proponent
In my (brief) experience with the server, I got over 40MB/s download speed, when the server was only 100Mbit. I'd say that's a decent network :)

Jack134

Ownwebservers is a reliable, experienced, and one of the best VPS hosting companies. It has 4 global data centers in the US. Ownwebservers understands that every business has different hosting needs; hence they offer a variety of plans for you to choose from. VPS plan starting $7/month with the below features:

•99.95% uptime guaranteed
•No hardware maintenance
•Fast and reliable
•Daily Backups and Snapshots
•Quick Server Deployment

amuck-landowner