amuck-landowner

AzzaVPS sold for not quite the price of a dedicated server - ChicagoVPS dumps deal

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
So, we have Fabozzi / ChicagoVPS / ColoCrossing ghost operating another company for extended period of time.   

I take issues with this.   There were 2 offers on LEB within < 30 days for AzzaVPS and ChicagoVPS. Ownership details on the AzzaVPS offer lacked Fabozzi's info or buyout mention.

LEB has rules, but they only apply them when it doesn't relate to their "investments".

Time to start legally papering Buffalo.  Hold Fabozzi to his end of the deal.  Get what was agreed upon.

Last edited by a moderator:

jarland

The ocean is digital
So, we have Fabozzi / ChicagoVPS / ColoCrossing ghost operating another company for extended period of time.   

I take issues with this.   There were 2 offers on LEB within < 30 days for AzzaVPS and ChicagoVPS. Ownership details on the AzzaVPS offer lacked Fabozzi's info or buyout mention.

LEB has rules, but they only apply them when it doesn't related to their "investments".

Time to start legally papering Buffalo.  Hold Fabozzi to his end of the deal.  Get what was agreed upon.
Easiest way to digest it is to remember we're talking about LEB. This is only the second time that potentially legitimate evidence has been brought forward about this type of scenario. The first time was explained with a plausible explanation, and the second...the community has loudly spoken it's lack of desire to be alerted to any such attempts, whoever that "community" really is. I don't know about you but...I'm over it. Done caring about people who don't want to be cared about.

mikho

Not to be taken seriously, ever!
LEB has rules, but they only apply them when it doesn't related to their "investments".
To be fair (I haven't checked exact dates since I'm on "education" in Dubai, but the fact that CVPS owned Azzavps was not known at that time.

I'm not trying to take any sides, only want everyone to get the timeline correct. I could be wrong about when it got publically known that CVPS owns AzzaVPS.

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
To be fair (I haven't checked exact dates since I'm on "education" in Dubai, but the fact that CVPS owned Azzavps was not known at that time.

I'm not trying to take any sides, only want everyone to get the timeline correct. I could be wrong about when it got publically known that CVPS owns AzzaVPS.
No worries. It's just like CVPS --> UGVPS, CC --> HVH, etc. No one knows until someone slips up and accidentally allows it to become known.

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider
@rocksolidvps OK so can you clear something up then?

http://lowendbox.com/blog/azzavps-5-50month-2-5gb-openvz-in-chicago-usa/

This offer mentions Aaron (which I'm assuming is you). Did you originally send in this offer and you

sold between the time you sent it & the time it got posted? If this is the case then no worries,

that handles it.

It doesn't handle the fact that up until you made mention, no one has made an announcement about ownership.

What's the story with uplinkVPS then? Is this another Chris brand? Or was there

a deal that fell through so you went with CVPS?

Francisco

hellogoodbye

Francisco
I think the deal fell through because he sent unsolicited spam mail to former clients under uplinkVPS's name?

UplinkVPS 

Hello Everyone,

Let me start by saying that I’m terribly sorry for not responding in a timely manner to the comments above. I would also like to sincerely apologize to anyone that may have received the email posted by the OP above. Aaron Martin (Former Owner of AzzaVPS) does not have any involvement or any affiliation with UplinkVPS. Originally, Aaron had brought us a business proposal to help grow and manage the business.

We had no idea he was going to use emails from his former clients of businesses that he sold. If we had any clue of this happening we would of never let him do anything for us. We do not have any record or copy of the emails or data he has obtained. Aaron caused a lot of issues for us over the last month not to mention our reputation as a new business.

Personally, I completely understand that this behavior from a company is unacceptable by all means and I can’t apologize enough for the mistake a former company representative has made.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please email me directly at matt@uplinkvps.com and I’ll be more than happy to answer any questions you may have.

Sincerely,

Matt Palmer Owner & Operator of UplinkVPS.com

http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/373640/#Comment_373640

DomainBop

Dormant VPSB Pathogen
This offer mentions Aaron (which I'm assuming is you). Did you originally send in this offer and you
sold between the time you sent it & the time it got posted?
I'm more interested in knowing if Chris tried to impress Aaron by sending him a picture of the yacht. :p

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Now I am confused too...

So AzzaVPS person sold, Fabozzi stiffed him and had him ghost operating things...

Then the lad went to another VPS provider and did something unkosher?

And now he has another new company...?

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider
Now I am confused too...

So AzzaVPS person sold, Fabozzi stiffed him and had him ghost operating things...

Then the lad went to another VPS provider and did something unkosher?

And now he has another new company...?
Reverse the first 2.

Went to uplinkVPS or whatever, things didn't fly, so he sold to Chris. I think?

We don't have Azza's side of what happened with uplink. It's possible that Azza was planning to

merge into uplinkVPS but that the owners of uplink didn't know this/want that and it all kinda

went to hell.

Francisco

hellogoodbye

If Aaron (and I truly do believe his name is Aaron Martin, he also had a bunch of other short-lived ventures and lied about them until someone did some digging as seen here and here) is telling the truth about selling AzzaVPS in August of last year, which I'm inclined to think so because the last time he was actively using his "azzavps" name to post in forums like LET and WHT was in mid-August, it seems he tried to join uplinkVPS after or around the same time because the unsolicited mail to his former clients occurred in September.

In fact, by October this Matt from uplinkVPS was already confirming that Aaron only had "temporary partnership status" and was no longer associated with them.

http://freevps.us/thread-11440-post-133864.html#pid133864

rocksolidvps

uplink never happened, I was looking at being involved but never did more than look at graphics etc.

this Matt person from Uplink vps I have never heard off and hes spouting lies to cover his own dodgy doings.

rocksolidvps

Hi yes this offer on leb was me.

So here is the complete truth that I have always maintained

Chris purchased Azzavps.com for not alot of money, he also promised a dedi server for 12 months for a project i was working on, he never provided the server and went very silent for a long time until i have to remind him via PM on lowendtalk

unlinkvps is run and owned by dedidirect owner hung tran, I was looking at getting involved but his hardware has alwauys been substandard and only got to a template/graphics point of view.

Hope this clears things up for everyone, I am more than happy to be open and honest about my past and presernt.

I started rocksolidvps a few months ago and have now moved it to a private vps businesses to cover a short fall in a firends webhosting businesses ( most of the vps's are for businssess websites etc etc)

I am happy to answer questions anyone has.

@rocksolidvps OK so can you clear something up then?

http://lowendbox.com/blog/azzavps-5-50month-2-5gb-openvz-in-chicago-usa/

sold between the time you sent it & the time it got posted? If this is the case then no worries,
that handles it.

It doesn't handle the fact that up until you made mention, no one has made an announcement about ownership.

Francisco

amuck-landowner