amuck-landowner

Best password manager? What are you using?

LeurMin

i use Roboform for a long time similar to LastPass where you can use it anywhere on the go. It has mobile app as well 

mpkossen

I've been using LastPass for a while now, combined with by YubiKey (and a strong password). However, lately I've been having performance issues with the browser plugin, where it freezes the browser for like 5 to 10 seconds on most action. Really hope it gets fixed soon, otherwise I need an alternative.

XFS_Brad

Verified Provider
What do you use, and why?
I don't typically store passwords in any form. I use about 5 different passwords and I just keep trying to login If I can't remember off the top of my head. if anything I just change the password in the event of any blockage.

threz

I don't typically store passwords in any form. I use about 5 different passwords and I just keep trying to login If I can't remember off the top of my head. if anything I just change the password in the event of any blockage.
And this is generally why you need to have a password manager. Recycling passwords is a Very Bad Thingtm.  What if one of the sites you used a password on is compromised, and now an attacker has your email/password combination? They've got a 1/5 chance of logging into whatever service they try your password on. 

Even if you find out that your password was compromised, how would you know to go back to which sites to change it to something else? 

amuck-landowner