amuck-landowner

Best support system / live help system ?

365Networks

Was thinking earlier about Kayako and what other options there are what is everyone out there using and how does it work for you?

Sefket

Arvixe uses Kayako. I usually have issues with it. I hope Kayako can address them. I hear people use PHP Live, but I think Kayako is much better in my opinion when it comes to the GUI and how it looks in general.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jade

NodeServ
Verified Provider
We use LiveChatInc for our live help, it's very very nice. Other's that are very good are Kayako, they have live chat and a nice ticket system.

HalfEatenPie

The Irrational One
Retired Staff
Arvixe uses Kayako. I usually have issues with it. I hope Kayako can address them. I hear people use PHP Live, but I think Kayako is much better in my opinion when it comes to the GUI and how it looks in general.
Could you please elaborate what those issues are?  

dcdan

Verified Provider
I personally dislike Kayako, but that does not mean it is bad, just my personal opinion. For some of our projects we use Cerberus with great success for almost 9 years now.

GIANT_CRAB

Deskpro

Deskpro

Deskpro

Its the best support system I've ever seen.

Its used by Valve and there are updates & bug fixes almost everyday.

However, it doesn't have WHMCS integration.

WebSearchingPro

VPS Peddler
Verified Provider
http://www.zendesk.com - has been showing up a bit more lately I feel. Could be worth a look.

Edit: DeskPRO looks quite nice - 600$/yr for 5 agents (Self Hosted) - I like the fact they give the full sourcecode for modifications, quite nice.

Though it looks like the theme was pulled from wrapbootstrap to be honest, very busy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Boltersdriveer

Verified Provider
For live support, I've found Olark does a pretty good job. WHMCS ticketing does pretty much everything you'd expect/need from a ticketing system, I don't really see the advantages to having a separate system such as Zendesk etc.

fizzyjoe908

Verified Provider
I went from using WHMCS Live Chat to Hostbill Live Chat and now PHP Live. The PHP Live software is what I would recommend by far. It does not integrate into my billing / client management system but I like the other features it has - including a winapp that works as it is supposed to.

amuck-landowner