amuck-landowner

Burst.net circling the drain?

merlino

Hi 

Anyone here managed to get the VPS back to move data out? Unfortunately I totally missed this. Burst said until 25/07/14, but now this. 

I am thinking if there are other users being fucked around like this. 

iWF-Jacob

Verified Provider
Heh. No, Burst is not keeping their colo customers just FYI. They pawned them off on DC74. @merlino unfortunately I think you're SOL. We've had some pretty good success getting peoples dedicated servers powered on for 24 hours so they can transfer to us, but so far we have not had any success with VPS customers.

iClickAndHost

Verified Provider
BurstNet proved to be very consistent in ruining everything they had built in the past. 

I hope we never hear about them again.

webairmetz

I have some customers that were on burstnet. they had some major challanges with getting their data restored -  all things considered-  it could have been worse.  glad they are done done

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
BurstNet proved to be very consistent in ruining everything they had built in the past. 

I hope we never hear about them again.
Well the brothers who founded Burst.net are dicking around the segment.  At last check they were launching a VPS brand.  No idea if they have.  When they do, I'll be reminding everyone.

One of the brothers was seen recently on WHT claiming he was screwed in what happened at Burst and trying to justify things (claims he had no clue what was going on since about the start of 2014).

syncrohost

Crazy.  VolumeDrive took off to create their own datacenter and now Burstnet is down the drain.  I wonder if VolumeDrive every got the rest of their servers.

Last edited by a moderator:
amuck-landowner