amuck-landowner

BuyVM humor

D. Strout

Resident IPv6 Proponent
Yeah, I've seen that before. Typical BuyVM style, gotta love it :)

There's also "No one uses slackware anymore. Not even Bob."

Last edited by a moderator:

HalfEatenPie

The Irrational One
Retired Staff
And... Now you got me to login back into the panel just to realize this.  

Pretty hilarious.  Although one thing that semi-bothered me was that the Turnkey Linux installations all had the right logos but the other OSes did not have any logos at all.  Just the stallion logo with it's majestic hair.  

Also, why doesn't the stallion all face the same direction!  The logo on the top left corner is facing left but the favicon is facing right and so is most of the other stallion pictures!  **Not really OCD just pointing every single detail out*

Last edited by a moderator:

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider
And... Now you got me to login back into the panel just to realize this.  

Pretty hilarious.  Although one thing that semi-bothered me was that the Turnkey Linux installations all had the right logos but the other OSes did not have any logos at all.  Just the stallion logo with it's majestic hair.  

Also, why doesn't the stallion all face the same direction!  The logo on the top left corner is facing left but the favicon is facing right and so is most of the other stallion pictures!  **Not really OCD just pointing every single detail out*
I've not had a chance to make the images but it's on my todo list for tonight most likely ;) I'll also fix the pony head direction since I noticed that the other day.

Tonight i've been working on per-VM IPV6 /64 subnets.

Francisco

Aldryic C'boas

The Pony
Also, why doesn't the stallion all face the same direction!  The logo on the top left corner is facing left but the favicon is facing right and so is most of the other stallion pictures!
Mostly because we felt the right-facing image with the Stallion text looked a little... off.  So we left-faced it for the title (and it looks like Fran picked that for his avatar >_>) - the right-facing Stallion is just the default 'no image yet' :p

but the other OSes did not have any logos at all
Nobody liked my icons (various Gentoo icons for everything >_>), so we're waiting on Fran to pick out the ones he wants to use :3

SonicVPS

Verified Provider
I like Gentoo :(  I just havent been able to convert you and bz over yet.  But I can be patient... I got you both from CentOS to Debian... Ill get you to Gentoo yet :3
To be fair, you don't need much persuading to go from CentOS --> Debian.

Magiobiwan

Insert Witty Statement Here
Verified Provider
Hell. OS/2 ftw! Or Windows ME! Way better than your "Linux" hippie FOSS stuff!

Slownode

I wonder which host here will have Minix first.

It's only a few releases until it's good enough for simple things... and it's soo small you could run it on 4MB RAM... no space to do anything though. lol

amuck-landowner