amuck-landowner

BuyVM.NET / BuyShared.NET - Shared - $5/year | Resellers - $2.00/month! Dedicated IPv4! SSD RAID!

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider
Hi thanks.

It is: 130460

Edit: I found the welcome email in the spam folder. I guess everything is OK now.

BTW, do you help with migration or I have to do the steps by myself?
We can, sure.

Any updates on Vegas availability as well? :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeaaaah we didn't pump that out due to the holidays. We've been a lot more preoccupied with family and such so I didn't want to dump that on the guys.

Francisco

Last edited by a moderator:

bizzard

Mind opening a ticket with the headers for us so I can look into it? I wonder if our WHMCS disabled Amazon SES somehow (or that they broke SMTP in the newest versions).
Done. It was sent using Amazon SES. No idea why it landed in spam even then.

Kilwa

I can confirm for $10/year my forum is loading blazzing fast compared to $5/mo shared hosting. I recommend it very highly.

BTW: How can I make daily backups of my forums data? Can I use Amazon service or something like that? will that work with Cpanel? technical knowledge is very limited.

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider
I can confirm for $10/year my forum is loading blazzing fast compared to $5/mo shared hosting. I recommend it very highly.

BTW: How can I make daily backups of my forums data? Can I use Amazon service or something like that? will that work with Cpanel? technical knowledge is very limited.
It's already in the works, just waiting on the ol' DC to finish the drives.

Thanks for the feedback :) Would you be OK with us counting this as a testimonial for the site?

Francisco

ndha

It's already in the works, just waiting on the ol' DC to finish the drives.

Thanks for the feedback :) Would you be OK with us counting this as a testimonial for the site?

Francisco
For new website of BuyVM or BuyShared ?? :D

Cause if i remember it's so long for new website release ^_^

makaze

I've been using a shared account in Luxembourg since Christmas and it has been great, being on the East Coast I get speeds equivalent to what I get to Vegas.

I also got a Reseller account in Vegas as well and it's been great.  Finally got some security in my various domains by separating them into their own accounts.

Can't wait to see the backup setup.

k0nsl

Bad Goy
I'm very satisfied with my « BuyShared-Reseller 125G » account, and I do intend to move more accounts over — all in due time. My monitoring of the service has indicated improvement, too. All in all, I'm a happy camper  ;)

francesco

I have to say something: I've discovered this forum almost a year ago and then discovered buyvm and decided to go with buyshared because of the great reviews. You really did a great job! Everything simply works as it should and every time I had screwed up something, you not only explained me how to fix it, you also told me you could do that for me. I choosed buyshared because it was cheap, but I'll keep choosing buyvm because they are great.

amuck-landowner