amuck-landowner

BuyVM.NET / BuyShared.NET - Shared - $5/year | Resellers - $2.00/month! Dedicated IPv4! SSD RAID!

Kilwa

Hello.

I tried to use the nameservers with Godaddy.

Nameserver 1: ns1.buyshared.net (209.141.39.8)
Nameserver 2: ns2.buyshared.net (199.195.255.66)
Nameserver 3: ns3.buyshared.net (199.195.255.66)
Nameserver 4: ns4.buyshared.net (209.141.39.8)

But I got this error from Godaddy:

You must enter a registered nameserver.

Aldryic C'boas

The Pony
Godaddy really does not like our buyshared.net domain for some reason.  You can just substitute the buyshared.net with buyvm.net, and it'll take just fine.

Nett

Article Submitter
Verified Provider
How long does it take for him to design a website? I'm pretty sure this has been happening since 2014.

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider
How long does it take for him to design a website? I'm pretty sure this has been happening since 2014.
He finished the site in September or so, we just haven't packed it together since I was looking for a marketing guy to help build the site out properly.

Francisco

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider
Been a while since we've done an update :)

We've now added full letsencrypt support to BuyShared so you can easily assign yourself SSL certificates right from inside cPanel. Just login and check the 'security' icon group and you should see it there.

Lets Encrypt does have rate limits in place, though, so it might take a few for the certificate to be approved and assigned.

As for the other stuff, we're working to add more nodes in Luxembourg since there's been lots of demand over there. We've added nightly backups via r1soft and are keeping 14 days of restore points. We are planning to increase this to 30 restore points very soon.

Francisco

HalfEatenPie

The Irrational One
Retired Staff
Been a while since we've done an update :)

We've now added full letsencrypt support to BuyShared so you can easily assign yourself SSL certificates right from inside cPanel. Just login and check the 'security' icon group and you should see it there.

Lets Encrypt does have rate limits in place, though, so it might take a few for the certificate to be approved and assigned.

As for the other stuff, we're working to add more nodes in Luxembourg since there's been lots of demand over there. We've added nightly backups via r1soft and are keeping 14 days of restore points. We are planning to increase this to 30 restore points very soon.

Francisco

my body is ready. 

k0nsl

Bad Goy
I just tested the LE Integration on one of my domains (well, a subdomain really) and it worked nicely :)

amuck-landowner