amuck-landowner

CatalystHost VPS Review

ryanarp

Catalyst Host
Verified Provider
So lets make this interesting and in honor of Michael and his glowing review we want to hear from you guys. We need a promo code. Ready set go! Whoever makes the suggestion with the most thank you will get a free month of the plan of their choosing :)

Last edited by a moderator:

SeriesN

Verified Provider
Ok. Is it because it almost 1am or is it because I just came back from a 2 hour intense workplace , that I am seeing things? Or some kid just got all high and dry and crying wolf ?

shovenose

Verified Provider
Ok. Is it because it almost 1am or is it because I just came back from a 2 hour intense workplace , that I am seeing things? Or some kid just got all high and dry and crying wolf ?
What do you mean? I am not a wolf. I've decided to stop worrying about hosting stuff right now and going to finish my client's web design so she is happy and hopefully then I will have calmed down enough to come back to this forum. I think that's reasonable.

GVH-Jon

Banned
What do you mean? I am not a wolf. I've decided to stop worrying about hosting stuff right now and going to finish my client's web design so she is happy and hopefully then I will have calmed down enough to come back to this forum. I think that's reasonable.
The best you can do now is stop focusing on trying to change the past and start building the future. That datacenter of yours isn't going to build itself.

Ivan

Verified Provider
So lets make this interesting and in honor of Michael and his glowing review we want to hear from you guys. We need a promo code. Ready set go! Whoever makes the suggestion with the most thank you will get a free month of the plan of their choosing :)
SHOVECODE

GVH-Jon

Banned
"GrilledOnAFryingPan"

SeriesN

Verified Provider
Did you go to school? Cause obviously it sounds like you don't know the meaning of crying wolf.

You are going to finish a clients website design while your own site is based on template and half baked? ROFL.

I have had personal issue with gordon and I will take it, it was kinda my own fault. But this is my personal opinion. But I have never said for once that incero has shitty service cause I know that this is a lie. Do you know what is funny? He said one thing right, you need to hire someone who knows what internet is. Cause not making mistake, your main site going down with a 1mbps attack or the fact that you used "same password (yes, I still have that pm saved)" for everything including your root login really makes me feel like you need to hire someone who can teach you internet.

Go ahead, open up a DC, just like you opened up shovehost. Then we will see complain about HE, Cogent, Telia ETC. Yep.That would be fun.

Aldryic C'boas

The Pony
out of a datacenter I own

And in a few years, maybe that will be possible.

You barely qualify as a "Verified Provider", your "Premium" brand (that you had no clue how to manage to begin with.  Hint - SSD != "premium") died due to no one's fault but your own in about a week, costing who know how many poor suckers their data.

And now you aspire to run a DC?  Do you even have your own apartment/house/car yet?  Sorry if it hurts your feelings (not really), but the way you treat real providers you'll be lucky to even have your own VPSes in a few years, let alone still have a 'company'.  How about you grow up a bit first, and actually get some real experience under your belt before you bite off more than you can chew.

Tactical

Where is the beer!
Wow if those comments were towards me. I would be butt hurt. But that is just me! the sarcasm is flowing in this thread.!  I love you'll! just playing

Marc M.

Phoenix VPS
Verified Provider
@shovenose I think that you pretty much got the attention that you wanted. Now take the stage and talk to us. What do you want?

jarland

The ocean is digital
I have an apartment but I don't pay the rent. I don't have a car yet by choice I could have afforded one but I don't need it - I can take the bus to work and that's good for three reasons: 1. I can be on the internet on my laptop and not have to drive 2. it's cheaper
Do you even count.... :p

amuck-landowner