MCH-Phil

Verified Provider
Twinkies are coming back.  Soon :)

Edited:  Wheres #3?  He's high.

Last edited by a moderator:

Marc M.

Phoenix VPS
Verified Provider
I'm braking out the beer and popcorn. This is going to be a fun thread to follow :popcorn:

ihatetonyy

So lets make this interesting and in honor of Michael and his glowing review we want to hear from you guys. We need a promo code. Ready set go! Whoever makes the suggestion with the most thank you will get a free month of the plan of their choosing :)
CANTCOUNT, PASSTHEPIPE, WELOVEINCERO, 420DATACENTER

Aldryic C'boas

The Pony
I am graduated
... maybe you should go back and try again.  But on a more serious note - quit trying to give deadpan answers to rhetorical questions, brush the chip off your shoulder, and swallow your butthurt long enough to learn from your betters.  Several of us have tried to give you advice towards avoiding another disaster;  if you wish to keep acting childish, don't be surprised when you are treated as nothing more than a spectacle.  Little stunts like these go a long ways towards ensuring that nobody will bother giving you the time of day, let alone respect.

Marc M.

Phoenix VPS
Verified Provider
I gave him similar advice and he dismissed it. I also told him twice in German to act like an adult in my posts above. He may be a lost cause.

MCH-Phil

Verified Provider
Go ahead and edit the first post and remove your other "agenda", oops I mean notes.  We can let this rest like it should ;)  Catalyst Host gets the review they've undoubtedly worked very hard for. 

Mun

Never Forget
Codes

<3HEP

Shovenose

incerno<3

incernorocks

fire

lol

rofl

bettervps

shovenode

shovehost

begonewithyou

invitingbettervpscustomers

wonderfulreview

thatsanewapproach

chrisjr

cvpschrisjr  [ you know that random thread on LET about CVPS_Chris] 

getanewdcalready

icallbs

lowendehelp

thatiswhatyoucallareview

childish

really?

jarland<3

dontmakemeregretmywords

failtrain

shovenoseisonherperiod

(I think that is enough, tell me if you want more!)

Mun

kaniini

Beware the bunny-rabbit!
Verified Provider
Other Information: I have been cancelling all of my CatalystHost services one by one and my last one will probably be cancelled tomorrow. Why am I doing this? Because of personal issues with one of their upstream providers (Incero). If CatalystHost ever open another location in a different datacenter I will be the first one to buy a VPS there because I enjoy their stellar service and I know they value their customers.
This really seems off the mark.  Why would you cancel all of your services because you hate an upstream?  Does the fact that they use Incero's bandwidth really ruin your CatalystHost experience?  I just don't get it.

Mun

Never Forget
This really seems off the mark.  Why would you cancel all of your services because you hate an upstream?  Does the fact that they use Incero's bandwidth really ruin your CatalystHost experience?  I just don't get it.
youaretalkingtoshovenose what else did you expect? Logic?

Mun

amuck-landowner