amuck-landowner

ChicagoVPS / CVPS Hacked. New SolusVM exploit? [PT 2/2]

maounique

What's your take then? Let's collaborate and build a new panel shall we?  :lol:
I believe joepie91 was already on something like that ?

We would gladly donate something to the project as long as it remains open source.

I lost hope solus would wake up after this (yet another) disaster, their whole preocupation now looks like leaning towards damage control, how much can be still denied and how much they have to aknowledge. That is no way to act in this business.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
@netnub,  I don't doubt you.  Lots of folks are in cover-their-ass mode and protect-their-friends mode.

Does SolusVM know about the other exploits now?  Have they responded to you? 

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
@netnub, PM me the info and I'll PERSONALLY make sure Phil gets it and anyone else you think should and I'll verify everyone has received it.

Tired of the run around/miscommunications/posts being pulled --- going on around the exploits. 

Mun

Never Forget
Fishy? More like helping security.
Security, more like stealing and lying to your customers. 

What I am saying, is you have done things in the past that are ironic in this case. You really need to clean up your image.

Mun

netnub

My image is clean, you're bringing up the past, so how about I start bringing up the past? Like the past where I disclosed vulnerabilities to the public.

Shall I make that the future also?

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
you have done things in the past that are ironic in this case.

Shit dawg, that description applies to so many in this industry.  Whole bunch of folks just got a strange facial tick and did a double take on that while skimming :)

Mun

Never Forget
My image is clean, you're bringing up the past, so how about I start bringing up the past? Like the past where I disclosed vulnerabilities to the public.

Shall I make that the future also?
I'm going to stop derailing this thread, but my point is that you have done some shitty things.

Mun

PcJamesy

Wow this new post just came out. The last threat was to about SolusVM exploit. This one can't be good.

whmcs_oh_no.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Magiobiwan

Insert Witty Statement Here
Verified Provider
And then the past where you threatened to hack, DDoS, and exploit several hosts for no apparent reason. And then claimed it was someone ELSE behind all this. 

PcJamesy

Looks like were going to have to pull both panels down soon, who will fall victim this time.

Last edited by a moderator:
amuck-landowner