amuck-landowner

ChicagoVPS global password reset? Hacked again?

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Yeah, URPad didn't accept PayPal direct... I don't think any of us had access to that PP account to check, but that does indeed sound familiar and random folks would ticket us and say they paid via PP to that account even though they were supposed to be paying via 2CO.
Oh freaking boy.  When I see a circa 1700's sounding name I make mental note.

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder

MCH-Phil

Verified Provider
In the past hasn't Fabozzi told customers to do a PayPal dispute if they felt they deserved refunds? I think this is because he always fights it. Either way, if you are entitled to a refund and they don't want to give you one, issue a dispute.

Or open a BBB dispute http://www.bbb.org/upstate-new-york/business-reviews/internet-web-hosting/chicagovps-in-clarence-ctr-ny-235967102

Paypal will ALWAYS side with the host...  Paypal does not protect the buyer if they are purchasing a digital item.

Amitz

You shouldn't have to apologize for your English. Chris is just trying to be mean and exert some level of dominance over you. For what it's worth, your English is just fine. I've seen how Fabozzi has responded to tickets in the past and you should be happy to know I find your English better than some responses I've seen him make.
Thank you very much for cheering me up and your kindness concerning my (surely mediocre) english. It will, however, be tough for Chris Fabozzi to exert any level of dominance over me. I am twice his age, running a company with 2 centuries of presence in its market (obviously not hosting related), never lied to my customers and all my employees operate under their real name and identity when interacting with clients. We are a very traditional company and I simply cannot stand people like the whole ColoCrossing bunch with their questionable business ethics. I should not have called "Chris Fabozzi" "Dick Fabozzi". That was indeed childish and I take that back. It just makes me angry to see people get through with a bunch of lies while others work hard to do the right thing. I know that life is not fair but I really hope that doing business this way leads to no good.

amuck-landowner