amuck-landowner

ChicagoVPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aldryic C'boas

The Pony
Or the third:

3) I am right, and you are acting like the famous so called "puppeteer" fishing for answers you dont know.

You gave me the answer in that Skype chat. Gratz!
If you wish to twist words to make a "truth"... well, we've already made our public statement.  And attempting to base your entire arguement over "He said something that might be considered admittance" just makes you look... well, foolish, to be honest.

Aldryic C'boas

The Pony
So you didn't tell that person from that LET chat where he tried to bash you guys all the way to the ground for shilling. 
"That person from the LET chat" was him, Mun.  The skype log I posted there is the same one I linked earlier in this thread.  We also clarified his confusion on that thread as well - the choice of not believing is his.  And honestly, given his very well known history of blatant lies, is irrelevant.

Aldryic C'boas

The Pony
:) I'm so glad you are so perfect, as such mind helping me. I am looking for a faggot to be a poster boy for my new show called Bustin Jeibers
Phenomenal.  You would think after complete disregard and avoidance, that he might take the hint. >_<

unused

The IO of that one was like 600-something.

600mb write off 4x SSD in raid10 is what you should be expecting. Are you thinking you're going to get ramnode type speeds? You need to start thinking past 4x ssd to make that happen, and then start tuning.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aldryic C'boas

The Pony
So wait, who is lying?
If you honestly have to ask that, then you don't know Fran or myself at all.

Is it a misinterpret when it may well be the truth? That is just silly and doesnt make sense.
I agree completely, it's just as silly and nonsensical a misinterpretation as claiming CVPS and ColoCrossing are the same entity.  Take that how you want, since the fact remains we use nested virtualization on only a couple nodes (none of which have client VPSes).

Aldryic C'boas

The Pony
hmmm suggested advice? I think we were just talking about this.
Teaching by example, sir :3  But to be blunt - if you honestly take that as anything more than a playful jab with no real insult behind it, just let me know.  So far I'm under the impression that we're having a bit of good natured fun, a little relief from the oh-so-serious internets. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
amuck-landowner