amuck-landowner

ChicagoVPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aldryic C'boas

The Pony
All you are here for is pulling the chains of others, which should be left at let.
Mmm, several can attest against that statement.  But, I do respect your desire to be excluded from my playfulness, and you won't have to worry about any more of that coming your way from me anymore. 

Aldryic C'boas

The Pony
If I am lying confirm your cab number and let me take a picture of the cab. No harm in that right? Ill take one of mine too and we can trade pics like an AOL chat room!
And if Biloh actually let you do this, there would be a lawsuit on his ass just as quick as can be.  The burden of proof falls to the accuser - if you have nothing substantial to offer, then I do believe it's time you move on to the next lie. 

Aldryic C'boas

The Pony
Im asking your permission. Denying it just proves my point.
1) It's not my permission to give.  

2) We've already publicly answered this accusation multiple times.

Present your proof, or take a hike.  But no, we'll not waste time with your pointless accommodations... especially after the stunts your boss Alex pulled with the questions we asked him.  To be frank?  You're just a minor amusement, and not worth the attention.  Have a pleasant evening <3

Naruto

Look at him run when confronted with a simple request.

He'll attack poor Chris but not give him anything in return. Not even a reach around.

peppr

I do not, I dont work at CC, I dont have "inside info".

It will be back when its back, hopefully better than before.
CVPS_Chris gone Gold. Signing off to RTM

I'll say it as many times as I feel like: I will quit Catalyst tomorrow if that's what it takes to make my clients lives better. In every aspect of my life I desire to help others. I don't want recognition, I don't want to be anyone special. I just want to serve others. All I care about is truth and its all I cared about when my only job was bagging groceries at Kroger.
Just do it once and gtfo trolling random threads... Good thing.. this board allows me to ignore trolls ;))

fatboy

I wish I found / joined LET earlier, that way I might have a clue at what the beef is between CVPS, CC and everyone else (or thats what it seems from the outsiders point of view). From a personal point of view I have a VPS from CVPS and have had no problems with it (I will admit that its one that I mess around with, I only had to contact their support once to ask where my server was but that was after their $2 promo so they were a bit stacked and I haven't been around LET long enough to understand whats going on :))

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
You guys want this locked or want to continue to bicker?

Either is fine with me.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Welcome @fatboy.

CVPS and CC are a tad too umm associated.  JonBoy at CC gives Chris free servers and obscene discounts. Chris use to work for CC.  CVPS is CC's main "case study".   

CVPS + CC shared employees at the same time.  Well at least one.  Who left with when CVPS database was hacked.   That person believed he had ownership interest and that was stripped when he left/was fired/whatever happened.

LEB/LET were snaked from prior owners by CC.  CC has been running the sites for a year or more.   Chris denied it and CC now says they never were asked if they owned it. 

LET was hacked and accounts and info exposed that proved CC owned it.

Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
amuck-landowner