choosing reliable host in the Usa

Orestock

I need help to choose reliable host in the Usa along with helpful techs.
I found this web host: Hostnamaste.com - their shared hosting deals look quite good.
I need Linux with 50 gbs of HD + 1500 gbs of bandwidth.
What host in the Usa is better? And why?

Droway

Deals from Rockhoster.com and Yourlasthost.com are worth trying.
They provide timely support and a good hosting which is very reliable.
Great value, economic hosting and a million-dollar support. Those guys rock!

Derossi

I can say that Hostnamaste.com have been simply a pleasure to deal with as I know anyone who needs help appreciates the relief one feels when they can readily contact a real professional person quickly and who is knowledgeable enough to answer your questions.

Wark

Deals from HostingSource.com and QHoster.com are worth your attention.
Good pricing, good customer support, and all the tools you need what more could you need. Highly recommend to try them out.

Ingrid

Deals from yourlasthost.com and asvhost.com are worth trying.
The support system is very fast, polite, well-informed. Prices are low.

Mrejkin

I have very good success with Hostnamaste.com web host. Their customer service is outstanding...every time I have ever ran into any issues whatsoever, whether it's been issues with my account when I've been past due, and they have been lenient with payments and kept my services on.

Kostoprav

I have no complaints to share. I mostly use emails on my domain name rather then web site itself, but it seems that both working good.
Uptime 100%, fast support team, fast servers - I highly recommend Hostnamaste.com web host for hosting forum discussion boards.