amuck-landowner

choosing reliable host in the Usa

Orestock

I need help to choose reliable host in the Usa along with helpful techs.
I found this web host: Hostnamaste.com - their shared hosting deals look quite good.
I need Linux with 50 gbs of HD + 1500 gbs of bandwidth.
What host in the Usa is better? And why?

Kostoprav

I have no complaints to share. I mostly use emails on my domain name rather then web site itself, but it seems that both working good.
Uptime 100%, fast support team, fast servers - I highly recommend Hostnamaste.com web host for hosting forum discussion boards.

marythomas

If you are looking for reliable web hosting services then I will recommend VPS Hosting Server. Serverwala Data Center is one of the best hosting providers. Get high-performance and high-speed SSD storage, full root access, and 24x7 support. Give your business and company the power it's needed. This is a reliable and well-known company. They offer the best VPS India hosting plans with great features. Finance plays a very important role in managing the best deals. Their plans are very suitable for short and long term business. VPS hosting plans give your website freely with more options.

Jennifer Thomas

if you are looking for a reliable and responsive hosting services provider then you can find so many names on the internet but some important things you should keep in mind when you are going to selects anyone.
- check the server location
- check out some basic features like traffic range, disk space, ram size.
- check out security system
- backup services (regular, or weekly)
- SSL certificate
- prices
- support system

amuck-landowner